10

When Kalin came back, he looked rather peeved. Serena raised an eyebrow at her brother.

"Kalin what's with the pissy look?"

"We're leaving this place, grab your daughter and meet me by the entrance of the town." Kalin said with his hands up

Serena was confused but did what she was told, she grabbed her daughter and went to her motor bike. As she strapped her daughter in Brian came up to her. "So, you came back huh? Bet you regret not marryin' me huh?"

Serena ignored him as she saw her brother with a bag. "Ready to go bro."

"Yeah. Let's get the hell out of here before I kill someone."

Serena laughed "Oh boy...You realize you're going to have to explain to me what the hell is going on right?"

"I will on the way to New Domino City."

She nodded her head and got on before her brother got on after her holding onto her tightly as she flipped off Brian and left out quickly. Kalin laughed seeing what she did. 

"Have I ever told you how much I love and adore you Serena?" Kalin said amused

"Not as of late you haven't." She said with a grin

"Well I do...A lot more than I express."

As they got farther away from Satisfaction town, Kalin spoke up. "I am sorry we had to leave without me saying anything to you about why. It's just that Mazie and Brian are twin siblings, I hadn't realized it until the two of them cornered me. I wanted us to leave due to Mazie and Brian wanting the two of us to marry them. I didn't want you to deal with that shit so I figured it'd be best if we left."

"Well that's smart on your part, but are you sure you want to leave that place behind?"

"And have little to no access to my baby sister? Are you kidding me? For two years there was dead radio silence between the two of us. I'd like to be able to see just how things have changed."

"Alright, if you say so bro."

When they got to New Domino City she rode around showing him everything that changed even with what used to be the slums. It was better and they weren't treated any different. Kalin was so surprised seeing just what had changed, it made him happy to see all of the changed that had happened while he had been out of it.

Serena then took him to the place where Yusei and her lived and took him inside. She placed Rene in her bed before she made tea for the both of them as they talked in the living room for hours until Serena saw that she had a call from Yusei.

"Hey babe what's up?"

"Hey Rena, mind coming back? I need your assistance with something."

"I'm actually already back, have been for hours. Kalin left the town he was in and will be living in New Domino city now." Serena said happily

"Oh...wow. Mind coming to the lab for a bit please?"

"Yeah sure, I can have my bro watch Rene, she sleeps more times than not so she should be fine with him."

"Alright thank you."

Serena hung up and she looked at Kalin "For some odd reason Yusei needs me at the lab he works at. Mind watching Rene for me?"

"Sure thing, go on I'll be right here when you return."

She hugged him tightly before she left out quickly. When she got to the lab ten minutes later she was pulled into a side room which stunned her as she looked up at her husband. "What's going on here Yus?"