4

After talking for a short while the two of them went back to the shop and Yusei tuned up her runner. As he was finishing Crow and Jack came down only to stop when they saw Serena in the room.

"Uh...Yus?" Crow asked

"Hey Crow, Jack." Yusei said with a smile

"Don't Hey us why is Serena here?!" Jack asked with his arms crossed

"What, can't I be where my boyfriend is?" Serena asked with a slight smirk

Both males looked to her shocked. "Boyfriend?!" They said in unison

Serena laughed as she placed her hands in her pockets. "Why so shocked guys? You both should have known that it would have happened between him and I sooner or later."

"Wait...Yusei, what about Akiza?" Jack asked

Yusei immediately glared at Jack. "She's just a friend nothing more, one you and her finally realize that, we won't have a problem."

Jack just placed his hands up and sat beside Serena. "So, what made you come back?" Jack asked her curiously

"A bunch of kids who I've been taking care of in a sector of the satellite. One girl had told me that if I cared so much about one person that I should just tell them how I really felt to see if they were really my friend or not. So I did, and I ended up being more than just his friend." Serena said with a smile

"What does listening to a bunch of little kids do other than start trouble." Jack said waving off what she said

"Obviously a lot since they kept me from killing myself Jack!" Serena said getting up annoyed

Yusei saw what was happening between the two as he finished up with Serena's duel runner and pulled Serena away from the couch.

"Calm yourself Serena, you just got back, I don't want to see you go off again." Yusei said making her look at him.

She sighed and closed her eyes before she looked at Yusei sadly. "Alright, I'm sorry Yus."

"Its alright just try not to place up your stress level too much." He said before he went back to work.

Two weeks after dealing with Jack's problem with Serena being with Yusei, Yusei had gotten a letter from someone named Barb, Serena read the letter over his shoulder and asked him if she was able to go  with him. He allowed her to go with, only because he didn't want to see her run off on him if he took to long. So Serena went along with him by being behind him on his duel runner since hers was still being repaired. The two of them went to Crash town and saw trouble right from the get-go. Yusei tried to get some answers but only got some smart ass remarks instead, Serena looked to him confused and he told her that they were going into the town.

As they had got to the middle of town they were bombarded by three males, but a female stopped them from dueling Yusei, since Serena had sworn off dueling so she was safe from it. The girl questioned him about Serena, who spoke up for herself.

"I want to know if this is where my brother Kalin is! I've searched everywhere I know for my big brother!" She said seriously

She gave her a small smile. "You two follow me."

They did and went back up to the big hill as the sun began to set. Yusei and Serena saw two motor cycle gangs, as they heard from Barbra why was the two gangs fighting for. As the gangs picked who they wanted to duel her eyes went wide as she saw her big brother come from a different part of the town.

"Big bro! H-He's been here this entire time!? I-I thought I lost him for good!" She said in shock

"He says that he's hear to punish himself for something he's done in the past, what that is..no one knows." Barbra said looking to the young brunette female before she looked to Yusei. "That's why I asked for you Yusei."

The two of them watched Kalin duel and afterwards Serena rushed straight up to him, Serena didn't care if he had changed, she stopped him from going too far.

"Big brother...Please...Talk to me." Serena said sadly holding on to him.

He just pushed her off of him and rode off. Serena just sat in the sand sadly, 'what happened to my big brother? Where's the guy who promised to always protect me no matter what?' She thought as she looked down sadly

Yusei helped her up and Yusei told me to stay with Barbra as he went under cover. So that's what she did, when the girl was busy Serena snuck around to see what she was really playing at. Serena didn't trust her one bit, but went with it and acted like she didn't know anything. When the next day came around Serena saw that she switched the bouquet of flowers she had. So for the first part of the duel Serena was inside, Serena couldn't stand seeing her brother, not until he realized what he had done to her emotionally.

After the match was over and Yusei had won it, Serena got the TNT from the other flowers knocked Barbra out before handing it to Yusei. The two of them then got Kalin who was out of it before she was surrounded. Serena told Yusei to go take Kalin somewhere safe and he did, as he did she physically protected myself from every guy who try to get near her. Having been in the satellite for as long as she had, she knew how to protect herself from men who tried to touch her or physically harm her. It was one of the few things that her elder brother showed her before his mind warped. 

She was able to knock out all of the males around her but the leaders, they both stared at her until she saw a large motor bike come up to her, the guy wasn't impressed and wanted to duel her, she laughed and crossed her arms. 

"Does it look like I have a duel disk or a duel deck on me?" She asked curiously with a raised eyebrow at the male

"Then how come you're here"

"I'm here because Kalin is my brother and I'll always stick by him. I don't care what you lot were going to do with my big brother I won't stand for it while I can still move and breathe."