5

The male just laughed at her as he held his side. "Well isn't this cute! A boy is having a girl protect him, give it up girly you're fighting a hopeless fight!"

"You have no idea who I am and where I cam from, So I wouldn't be talking so fancy like if I were you." She said seriously as she narrowed her eyes

He jumped down and went up to her as he glared at her only to be pushed into two guys who held her down to her knees. The guy then stood in front of her with his hands on his hips. "You might have a viper tongue but you're no match for the men here." He said with a laugh

Serena looked to either side of her before she flipped both men over with one hand and tripped the one in front of her with her legs, the others soon tried to get to her but she ran as quick as she could away from them only not to get far before she felt a whip at her neck pulling her backwards as she fell onto her back as she was being choked by the whip. It didn't take long for Barbra to go on top of her choking her with the whip tighter around her neck. 

"How dare you hurt Lotton  and the boys! No one hurts them without getting hurt themself!" She said before she was pulled off of her. 

Serena ended up passing out due to lack of air and was taken into one of the many houses before she was stripped of her clothes and was forced to wear a short red skirt that went mid thigh length and a black short sleeve crop top that barely covered her chest with a choke collar on. The male that dressed her held onto her while he slept. When she ended up waking up in the middle of the night she noticed what she was wearing and repulsed seeing just what she was forced to wear. 

Serena tweaked out a bit seeing that she was being held by one of the males, she quietly got out of the males arms and went to the bathroom as sneakily as she could, when she saw the collar on her she tried to take the collar off of her only to be electrocuted when she touched it. She winced out in pain as she whimpered out only to see Barbra in the doorway. 

"What do we have here, our little slave trying to run off?" She said with a laugh

"S-Sod off girly, I-It'll take more than a little shock to keep me down." she said before pulling the collar off

She felt the shock go through her wrist and arm then to quickly to her shoulder, but ignored it as she had pulled it from her throat. She looked to serena shocked as she stepped back. Serena then looked to her seriously as she dropped the collar.

"As I've said before, you don't know me and you don't know where I've been, My life is very unknown to the people of this town and because of it, it gives me more of an advantage here." Serena said slowly walking up to her

She ran to the left so Serena followed after her to see where she went off to, just to see she went to get the brother's she was two timing. Both of them came after Serena only for her to duck under them and for them to go head to head with one another. Serena went straight for the girl only to be pinned down face first by someone. She winced as she heard the guy from before on top of her, Serena was knocked out again and this time when she woke up she couldn't move. Serena saw that when she had woke up that Kalin was back and so was Yusei. Serena looked around to see that it was Dusk.

Serena was confused, was she truly knocked out for an entire day? Whatever the case was she saw her brother and boyfriend battle the guy who had knocked her out from before, as the duel was coming to its end Barbra interrupted the duel and hit Serena on the cheek with the whip warning them both to with drawl from the duel or she get hurt or killed. Both of them looked at her sadly, neither one of them wanted anything to happen to Serena. 

Serena saw that Kalin was about to give up so she spoke up. "Don't do it big brother! Keep dueling! Keep fighting for what you know is right! I know you feel sorrow, that you wish to end yourself, but you are needed and wanted in this world! Please! Please don't give up Kalin!"