Notes & Original Characters

This story is based on DuckTales (2017) created by Matt Youngberg, Francisco Agones, and Disney

I own none of the featured characters from the show
I only own my original characters and the written story

Visuals:

(1)

For those of you who don't follow me on other social media platforms, here are visuals of my original characters for easier visualization of the story!

(2)

I will not be listing visuals for all of my characters; you can look in my last story for the ones that aren't listed here, but featured in the story. You can also check my last story for my characters' voice claims if you need, as I won't be listing those this time either.

Damian Heron (He/Him)
You've seen him in his Red Raven suit already, but what's under it will come in significance for this story, so, here he is!

Dylan Featherbeak (He/They)You have seen Dylan in his super suit, and in his normal wear, but I hope you'll recall how they ended up after my last story

You have seen Dylan in his super suit, and in his normal wear, but I hope you'll recall how they ended up after my last story. If not, take a look!

 If not, take a look!

Additionally:

(1)

Just to clarify, there will be mentions of other people's OCs (specifically Dawn created by @/shebasoda, and Amy created by @/Abproductions2345), but these OCs will not actually be featured, which is why I have no visuals for them (my genuine apologies to you both, you're awesome humans)

(2)

You may well have already noticed that these chapters aren't titled. This story is formatted similarly to the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan (phenomenal author btw), and perspectives constantly shift between characters

Now with that out of the way, enjoy the story!