𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐏

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓
━❍────────

𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐇𝐒𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐇𝐒𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑. It had taken them years but finally they found the planet and secret underground compartment where the star map had been cleverly hidden.

"This is it," Zelena picked up the orb in slight shock and ran her thumb over the carvings that ran around the map whilst Ahsoka gave her a gentle smile.

She knew how much Ezra meant to Zelena, the two were attached hip to hip and Ahsoka knew if she had it her way the two would've swapped places in a heartbeat. Zlena may have been younger than her brother by a couple months but she always felt the eldest as they grew up without parents and she'd protected him throughout the years.

"It is," Ahsoka said in that wise voice of hers and Zelena gave her a bright grin of her own that made the Jedi's heart warm. She hadn't seen that smile in quite a while whenever they'd be on Lothal she was always deflecting her attention away from the tower she and Ezra had called home and focused on cracking jokes or staying within the city. Sabine had brought it up to her on the fact that she could come back to the tower with her but Zelena instantly refused and said that the Mandalorian could call it a home for herself.

She was going to speak more to express her gratitude for Ahsoka bringing her on this mission when a sinking feeling filled her chest. Someone was near that much she knew the force was true with her and it was rare that she wouldn't be able to access it. Someone or something was near and Ahsoka felt it too, Zelena gripped the orb tight in her hand, no one would take this away from her. The pair jumped up to the surface and saw a large red droid with a cape on its back.

"Who invited the bucket of screws?"

Ahsoka fought off a smile and tried to remain stoic as it appeared the droid didn't find Zelena's question funny when it's scanners landed on the orb in her hand.

"The map, give it to us."

On cue multiple more droids appeared around the two women creating a makeshift circle that made Zelena place her other hand on the hilt of her lightsaber.

"Oh, you mean this orb," she threw it up before catching it tauntingly, "come and get it," she drew her lightsaber and the purple hue lightly shined on her face. The metal mask covered from the bridge of her nose down to her chin making her voice sound less delicate than what it usually was. Sabine had it equipped with shark teeth painted along the front with a small orange rebels symbol in the corner of the mask near her ear and with her hood up only her eyes were visible.