𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍

𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄
━❍────────

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋. The girl had managed to convince her to leave her alone and she did just that but she did not say for a certain amount of time and that was her excuse.

She didn't know why she wanted her in her room but all she knew was that Zelena had to be next to her or in her line of sight. Shin wanted to ask about her dreams and pondered on the fact that if their was a woman in any of them but she doubted that she'd tell her of all people.

The door hissed open and Zelena had her hands behind her head as she slept but opened her eyes and groaned loudly, "didn't I tell you to go away."

Shin was already stalking down the stairs without saying anything, she left her own lighsaber along with Zelena's in her room. So that their would be no temptation to steal them and try and make another escape.

"I will only ask once," her voice was daring for a challenge, "get up."

Zelena didn't even register the words already having an answer spit from her mouth as she closed her eyes again, "no."

She felt hands around her waist and gasped when Shin lowered her body and slid her from the bed to her shoulder with ease.

"Oi!" She hit her hand on Shin's solid back repeatedly, "put me down you pervert!"

Shin's face had a look of faint amusement, "would you stop hitting me," she asked calmly as she walked them to her room.

"No!" She now hit her back with both of her palms and cursed Morgan for creating that bracelet. "This is pervert behaviour you- you pervert!" She shouted loudly down Shin' s ear who huffed through her nose.

"I am not a pervert."

They had made it to her room and she still hadn't cleaned up the smashed glass as she carefully stepped on it with Zelena squirming in her grip. She walked over to the edge of the bed and threw her down on it.

"You ass," Zelena forced herself back into the pillows as the top of the bed staying out of Shin's reach.

"Which am I an ass or a pervert?"

Her accent shone through when she was bemused was something Zelena noted who just smiled sarcastically, "both."

She returned to where she sat the first time Zelena had woken up and simply began staring at her unbothered by her words prior.