𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄
━❍────────

𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐄𝐃𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐄𝐃𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆. Ahsoka was stood with her arms folded as she too observed Sabine with a passive look on her face but her apprentice noticed that her eyes would twitch slightly if Sabine took the wrong step or movement.

Ahsoka made it clear that she would be a big influence on Sabine's training but wanted to know how much the Mandalorian remembered before they took that extra step. "Diachi," Huyang finally said before the pair stilled and he nodded his head satisfied, "not bad but not good."

Sabine looked disheartened but Zelena pushed herself from the wall and threw an arm round her shoulder, "seeing as she hasn't touched the blade in a decade I say she did pretty well."

"We all have our own opinions wether they are right or not is a different matter," he confidently said and got looks from both Sabine and Zelena.

"So I suppose my opinion on getting a new droid was fifty, fifty then," she added with a wide toothy grin that he scowled at.

"Enough," Ahsoka softly called out and the two ceased their comments,"You are training your body as well as your mind but learning to wield the force takes something different."

"How?"

"That's something you'll have to discover,"Ahsoka smiled slightly at her answer and went to grab a helmet off the side.

"Well I discovered according to Huyang that I'm the worst candidate to be a Jedi out of every Jedi he's ever known."

"You told her that?"

"It's true."

Zelena just scoffed slightly, "and we also discovered that he has a cross wire or two."Ahsoka gave her apprentice a look who only gave her a small grin when she returned with the helmet in hand.

"Put this on," she handed it to Sabine who stared at it curiously.

Zelena only removed herself from the circle and made a face as she looked at the helmet, "I friggin hate that thing." Ahsoka gave her a sly look as her apprentice tried to cower away in the back of the room.