𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
━❍────────

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒. Zelena opened her eyes to the blue illuminating the room meaning they had returned to hyperspace once more.

She went to breathe in deeply when a weight across her stomach made her look down with wide eyes. Shin had her arm draped over Zelena's side curling around her waist whisky the other had been slid under the pillow she slept on. Her head lay on her chest with her lips against the top of her left tit and this made her nerves increase dramatically.

"Shit," she whispered to herself and carefully moved one foot from out of the thin sheet but when she went to slip her arm out of Shin's reach it was as if the girl was awake. Shin rolled the two of them over and ended up with her knee in between Zelena's legs, "for fucks sake."

Zelena thought her only option to escape would be to brutally punch Shin in the face but now as she stared at the blonde a focus resided in Zelena's mind making it quiet. Her eyebrows were no longer furrowed but perfectly arched to give off a gentle look, lips naturally curving upwards making her wonder if Shin forced a frown every time they faced.

Her eyes trailed over her cheekbones spotting faint, small scars on the bottom of her lip and chin. When they lowered to her neck not only did she see prominent collarbones but also the key that would undo the magic embedded to her wrist.

An idea sparked and she had already started to slowly reach for the key, Zelena leant closer aiming to not have to move much of her weight to casize her plan. The cold metal stung her fingers but her hand shook lightly as it reached for the keyhole and once inserted she turned it one before the glowing green runes faded into a black smoke and the bracelet fell from her wrist.

The soft thud made Shin open her eyes and once staring into Zelena's it was as if catching a Loathcat eating your meal. "What are you doing?" Her voice was low and husky as her bright eyes narrowed on the key in her grasp and restraint dashed to the bedcovers.

"This," she threw her hand out to Shin who crashed into the window and fell to the floor with a grunt. She staggered as she stood back up again having only woken up and being thrown across the room.

Zelena found her lightsaber and lit it alight the red glow scorched the floor with suit as she trailed it along the floor. She raise Shin off of her feet and held her against the chilled glass that made the girl shiver against her back.