𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓

𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓
━❍────────

𝐀𝐇𝐒𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

𝐀𝐇𝐒𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌. She could've prevented this and she should've prevented this as now both Sabine and Zelena lay in a hospital bed.

Sabine had a cut from a lightsaber straight through her but luckily it had hit no vital organs and was just like stitching up a crochet with a needle. Whilst Zelena was out due to exhaustion after she had been awoken slightly drunk and a concussion with the use of her powers she'd been out like a light.

People had been skeptical on wether to put them in the same room after what Zelena did to a Star destroyer all those years ago but where met with Ashoka's icy and blank face. She claimed their was a line between family and foe Zelena was angry albeit maybe even furious with Sabine but only when she woke up would people be able to tell.

So when Ahsoka left Sabine awake she turned to her right to find Zelena with her eyes closed and breathing even, "I'm sorry," she whispered quietly.

Her breath caught in her throat when Zelena opened her eyes the dark brown had turned hazel with a golden finish under the lighting of the room. Her eyes would've been described as beautiful if not for the blankness that lay behind them.

Sabine had a lost puppy look to her that would've made anyone cave but Zelena just huffed at her and turned around so only her back was shown. Sabine looked to Huyang helplessly whilst he gave her the best sympathetic eyes a robot could. Sabine flopped on her bed twirling her thumbs on her lap before looking at the back of her friends head with sad eyes and apologies she knew she didn't want, "I'm sorry Zelena," but she said it anyway.

Zelena stayed on her side with a hand cradling her stomach feeling sicker than ever before but kept her stare on the pale white wall in front of her. "Zelena," she called out but was met with silence and sulked once more before deciding to carry on the conversation even if there wasn't one much to be had.

"I know that you probably hate me right now," hate was a strong word to describe what Zelena was feeling in all honesty. She didn't hate Sabine but she couldn't help the betrayal sink in no matter what the reasoning behind her taking the map was she still felt as though she should've just listened to Ahsoka and keep it on the ship. "But I'm gonna get it back Zelena- I promise."

Zelena looked over her shoulder to see Sabine looking at her once more and watched her face light up when she finally kept eye contact with here. She sighed before turning her body back round wincing slightly when the back of her head was still pounding, "I don't hate you Sabine," she traced a crease on the bed sheets, "I just despise the fact that they took it away so easily after we worked so hard to get it."