𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
━❍────────

𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖

𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖. Her eyebrows furrowed and a pulsing pain felt like her brain was being melted- that last thing she remembered was being in the forest with Ahsoka and Sabine.

"Ahsoka!" She shouted and shot up from the bed now sitting as she stared ahead of her only to find the room she was in dark and refined. It was not her room meaning there was no possibility this was a dream given the softness of the silk sheets around her waist.

"Your master is not here."

Zelena yelped loudly and held the covers to her chest even though she was clothed except these weren't her clothes and her head had been tended to with stitches on her cut. "Who are you?"

She knew who it was from the way her blonde hair shone in the dark of the room except the large window to her right gave a direct view of the stars. Zelena spotted her beauty marks and slouched posture in the chair that sat in the corner of the room along with the small smirk that always seemed to play at her lips whenever she looked at Zelena.

"My name is Shin," she mused enjoying the sights of Zelena in her bed and she let her eyes linger around her face.

Zelena liked that name but when she raised her hand to touch the healing gash on her head she scowled, "where am I?"

Shin arched an eyebrow, "not even going to tell me your name?" She knew her name but the way Zelena's eyebrows furrowed and her nose scrunched in anger made her pleased with herself.

"No. Now where am I?"

She tutted and drummed her fingers against the table that was next to her right side, "no manners." Shin stood up from the table and moved to walk towards her but when she made it half way to her Zelena held her hand up.

"Stop." Shin halted in her steps and tilted her head in curiosity, "don't come near me," Zelena sneered and looked at her arm that was held up with a peculiar expression, she didn't arrive in a black sleeved top. "Did you- did you change my clothes?"

Shin's eyes widened and the cocky demeanour dropped, "no," she rushed out quickly and looked to the floor with red tinted ears when Zelena quirked an eyebrow at her, "I had the medic look after you."

"Okay," she nodded wearily when she suddenly noticed that the overly confident girl moments before had somehow been replaced with a shy persona. This idea made her smirk slightly and her eyes lit up when an idea lit up in her head, "you sure you don't want to look for yourself?"