Chapter 41 - Sheets

A/N: Mature content ahead. Reader discretion is advised.

---

"Get out first, I'm gonna take a bath," Kael sighed as he shook his head and frowned at Soren before turning his back on the actor again and this time, started undoing his belt.

He was expecting Soren to leave for the time being and come back when he was done showering but it seemed like that wasn't the case when muscular arms wrapped around his waist.

Soon enough, warm lips landed on the back of his neck and Kael flinched at the contact. Soren breathed as he trailed kisses from Mikhail's neck up to his ear where he licked the outer lobe and kissed the back of his ear.

"Soren, I'm sweaty, I need to take a bath," Mikhail informed him with annoyance in his tone but it was obvious with how he almost stuttered that he was also being affected by Soren's actions.

"Let's take a bath together."

"Are you insane? You just took a bath!"

"I can take one again with you." Soren went back to kissing Kael's neck and this time, he was inhaling the intoxicating scent of Kael's pheromones combined with his sweat and it made him slightly euphoric. His hands that were wrapped around Kael's waist started to fully remove the undone belt from his pants while his body pushed Mikhail's on to the table where his vanity mirror was located.

They were standing in front of it and Kael looked at the view of Soren marking his skin like a map where he could find treasure.

The young master observed the sight and he unintentionally chuckled while viewing them.

Soren might've been abstaining from any sexual engagement with other people for the past two years or so but it was by his instinct that he knows what to do when there is a need for it.

He was amused by the actions he was doing. Never did he know that the young child he used to love and care for so much would turn out to be a womanizer and a sex-crazed actor.

The traces of the innocent and cute Soren he knew no longer existed and was instead replaced by an obsessive and manipulative man who wouldn't even care someone died just for the sake of his own gain.

There was nothing he could do either in this situation.

Soren threw tantrums for years despite being an actor and having a career of his own saying he wanted Kael in return of inheriting the organization since Allistair took the role of the president of the legal company.

Mikhail didn't want the company his great grandfather had built to go to waste as he considered it as a family heirloom. It was the reason why they stood out from the rest. They are wealthier than the entire population. And he also didn't want to go against his father's wishes for him to not directly lead the organization because it would put him in grave danger.

That's why he agreed to Soren's conditions and terms.

Now, here he was standing in front of the mirror being touched and kissed by the man himself. And by the way Soren was making sure the distance between their bodies was non-existent, Mikhail could tell he was being so greedy for this.

He couldn't tell whether he should be happy or sad with the outcome of the events but there was, again, nothing he could do about it.

At least with his presence, Soren was acting in his right mind and tending to the organization.

"You smell so good, hyung," Soren whispered as his hands started unbuttoning Kael's pants while his mouth was still doing its work on the skin.

"What do you want to do, Soren?" Mikhail asked as he turned his body to face Soren and without wasting a second, the actor latched onto Mikhail as he closed the space between their lips and kissed him hungrily.