Chapter:10 (Busted)

In the story:

Baekhyun in mind: Oh God! I just said the truth.

Jhope:What?! You guys bunked class yesterday.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked down in guilt.

Jhope:I do not accept this kind of behavior happening during my lessons so you both get a stricter detention.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and Chanyeol looked at him.

Baekhyun mouthed the word 'sorry' with a regretful look. Chanyeol understood Baekhyun was feeling really bad.

Chanyeol whispered:It's o-

Jhope:Hey what are you whispering?! Such a brat! You know you did something terrible right?

Chanyeol quietly: Yeah

Sehun was very happy internally.

Sehun in mind:Wow this is what I wanted. Chanyeol is getting what he deserves. And what are you gonna do now bird brain Baekhyun? No one is there to save you now.

But this happiness in Sehun's mind got ruined when Jhope said..

Jhope:I know Baekhyun definitely never thought of bunking. He can never miss my classes like this because he's a good boy. I'm very sure you, Chanyeol you pressured him to come. You had the idea to bunk and swayed him to do it too. After class your detention is to clean the storage room. Understood?

Chanyeol nodded slowly.

Chanyeol:But sir it's gonna take hours to clean by mysel-

Jhope:You are talking back to me again?! Just follow what I said.

Baekhyun:But Sir he didn't pressure me to-

Jhope:I know he did. You just have to come for lessons after lunch like usual.

Sehun in mind:Biasness again? Does he have some kind of magic? Why does he never get in trouble?

Baekhyun:But I bunked lesson so I should get in trouble.

Jhope:No it's ok. I know you would've never done that without his swaying.

Baekhyun feeling very culpable.

Baekhyun:Sir I agreed to this and I committed a mistake so I deserve a detention.

Sehun in mind:If this isn't friendship my God! He was out of trouble but he still does it for a stupid friend with himself having a stupid brain. This why I hate this friendship thing so much. What's the point of this ridiculous thing? You get in trouble instead.

Jhope looked at his students who were looking at him weirdly because of his extreme favoritism. Jhope was worried his students would dislike him but despite liking him he unwillingly said..

Jhope:Ok you can help him with the cleaning.

After Jhope's class, Baekhyun immediately turned to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun with a sad face:I'm so sorry Chanyeol. I didn't even realize how I said the truth. It just slipped out of my mouth.

Chanyeol:It's ok. At least we get to work together.

Chanyeol was slightly happy that they could work together for some time.

After school:

Chanyeol and Baekhyun went towards the room tried to turn the light on but it was really old and dim.