Chapter:Missing him

In the story:

Baekhyun with a shaky voice while tears flowing from his eyes : You hate me? Ok fine, I'm sorry for disturbing you these days. I won't annoy you from now on, I promise. You will never see me around you....

That moment Sehun came closer to him but Baekhyun left from there hastily.

Sehun was feeling very guilty for treating him badly. He was about to go after him but the medic staff came back and told him to sit down.

While the staff was treating him, he was feeling very restless for Baekhyun.

Sehun: Can you not hurry a bit? I need to leave soon.

Staff: But I need to treat it properly.

Sehun: No.I am alright....do it faster.

After leaving the room, Sehun was searching for Baekhyun when he noticed him sat on a seat while crying.

He was about to go towards him but Chanyeol came towards Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: Hey what are you doing here alone?

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with tearful eyes.

Chanyeol panicked while looking at his face: Hey what happened?

Baekhyun: I have to go.

Baekhyun was about to go but Chanyeol held his hand. Baekhyun went back to him and hugged him tightly while sobbing.

Chanyeol was feeling anxious and worried for Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: Hey what happened? Why are you crying? Did someone say something bad to you? I'm getting really worried. You were with Sehun a few minutes ago, did he say something to you?

Baekhyun broke the hug and looked at Sehun.

Chanyeol: That means it was Sehun right? He needs to learn a lesson!

Baekhyun: No don't do anything to him.

Sehun was watching from far with a broken heart.

Chanyeol was comforting Baekhyun who felt better after some time.

Meanwhile Sehun was called to go to the principal's office.

Chanyeol's mom came and they went to the principal's office. In na became upset after seeing Chanyeol's face.

In na: What happened?

Chanyeol told her all the details about what happened.

Dongwook was also present and he also heard everything.

He felt really bad for Chanyeol.

When In na came out of the room, she looked for Sehun to try and talk to him.

Baekhyun was passing by when he saw Sehun with his mom.

Although In na was feeling bad for Sehun, she was more concerned for Chanyeol because he got more hurt and it was Sehun's fault to begin with.

In na: Sehun why did you do that? I thought you would be in the right mind this year. You hurt yourself and him because of your anger. Will you never change? I don't know how your dad is raising you but its worrying. Next time if Chanyeol gets hurt because of you, it'll be bad for you. There's still time, learn to be like Chanyeol.

She left from there with disappointment.

Sehun was very hurt but he tried to act as if anything his mom didn't matter to him.

But Baekhyun could see pain in his eyes.

That moment, Dongwook came to him.

Sehun with a shocked face : Dad you're here?