Chapter:25(Library)

In the story:

Sehun: Because I like you....

Baekhyun: What?! You like me?!

Sehun: Mmm yeah I like you, I like you as my study partner.

Baekhyun: Oh! As a study partner?

Sehun: Yeah

Baekhyun : But didn't you say that I always disturbed you with your studies? Why are you so hypocritical? Now you suddenly like me as a study partner?

Sehun: I think I got used to studying with you so it feels boring now. And if I help you, it will benefit both of us. A win-win situation.

Baekhyun: How will it benefit you? Are you going to be a teacher in future?

Sehun: You don't need to know that. Now just agree.

Baekhyun: I'll think about it and tell you on Monda-

Sehun: Not Monday, tomorrow. You've already wasted a lot of time.

Baekhyun: But school is closed tomorrow.

Sehun: We don't have to study at school. We can study somewhere else.

Baekhyun with a worried look: Don't tell me you want to come to my house.

Sehun: No no, there is a big library in XXX place that is open during the weekends. We can study there. So what do you say? Do you accept?

Baekhyun: Ok let me think. Now let's go, we have to get the bus quickly.

Baekhyun in mind : Why is he so excited to teach me?! That's really strange.

They both waited at the bus stop and when the bus came, they both got on.

Sehun told Baekhyun to sit next to him but he sat in the seat in front of him.

Sehun noticed Baekhyun was on his phone chatting.

Sehun took something out of his pocket and tried to put it in Baekhyun's bag while Baekhyun wasn't looking but Sehun couldn't reach it.

He noticed others giving him a weird glare as if he was a thief so he put the thing away.

When Baekhyun got off the bus, Sehun threw a paper airplane at him.

Sehun loudly: Hey silly boy take that paper and read it!

Baekhyun took the paper and opened it.

The letter: I'll wait at the xx library at 11:00 am for you. Come to study Please...

Baekhyun was surprised: He is crazy, when did he even write this?

Sehun: Oh he opened it!

Baekhyun looked back at the bus and saw Sehun waving bye at him while it was leaving.

Sehun in mind: So he read? I hope this works.

Next day Sehun woke up early and freshened up. While choosing clothes he took a really long time.

Dongwook: He's surprisingly late. I should check.

Dongwook went to Sehun's room.

Dongwook: What are you doing? Are you going somewhere?

Sehun: Yeah.Dad which one looks better?

Dongwook: Both look good but where are you going so early in the morning?