Chaper:20 (Ignore him)

In the story:

After waking up, while Sehun was entering his bathroom, he noticed the box he threw on the floor.

Sehun: Why is this the first thing I see after waking up? I threw it here? I need to to throw that in the bin straight away.

Sehun picked it up. He was indecisive. His brain was telling him to throw it away but his heart was telling him to keep it.

Sehun: I can't deal with this!!

He was thinking for sometime what to do.At last he was defeated by his own heart. He put the box in a part of the wardrobe that he doesn't use often.

At school:

Sehun was sitting in his seat when he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol chat and enter the classroom. As soon as he noticed them he took out his book and pretended to read it.

Baekhyun came towards him.

Baekhyun with a radiant smile : Hi Sehun! Good morning!

Sehun didn't reply to him.He didn't even look at him.

Baekhyun : Hey I said good morning! Greet back or at least smile.

Sehun: Are you blind?! Don't you see that I'm reading?!

Baekhyun: I didn't tell you to not read! It doesn't take very long so say hi or good morning.

Sehun with anger : Just because you don't study doesn't mean everyone does that nonsense.

Baekhyun: What happened to you? Your mood is so off.

Sehun: This is me. Now get lost and stop annoying me.

Baekhyun stopped talking and sat on his place quietly.

Sehun saw Baekhyun eyes filled with sadness and he was feeling guilty as well but he was determined to push him away.

While the lesson was happening, Baekhyun and Sehun didn't talk to each other or even look at each other.

During lunch:

Baekhyun went to his classroom to study from Sehun.

Baekhyun: Hey Sehun let's stu-

Immediately, Sehun took his book and was about to leave hastily.

Baekhyun: Where are you going?Are you not teaching me?

Sehun: No I have to study by myself.

Baekhyun with a smile : Can I come with you?

Sehun: Didn't I tell you I have to study by myself,that means I want to study alone.I don't want any disturbance.

Baekhyun's smile dropped immediately.

Baekhyun: Oh ok

Sehun left from there to the library.

Next day:

Everytime Baekhyun came near Sehun, he acted as if Baekhyun doesn't exist for him.

During lunch:

Baekhyun: Sehun are we studying today together?

Sehun: No I have to basketball practice to do.

Baekhyun: Before going can you help me with one question?Just this one (He pointed one )

Sehun: No. I have more important things to do. Helping you isn't important to me. If you don't understand something, ask the teachers.

Baekhyun: Sehun did something happen?Why are you behaving like these suddenly?