Chapter:36 (Distance)

Hey guys I will finish this story very soon. Comment me Like/Dislike whatever you want ~~☆☆☆

In the story:

When Chanyeol was trying to sleep, he kept thinking of what Baekhyun said about him and Sehun.

On the other side:

After crying a lot more, Sehun went back to his tent.

While falling asleep, he kept thinking of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Tears fell from his eyes as he fell asleep slowly.

After waking, the next day, Sehun was very quiet. He barely talked out of purpose.

On the day time, they played many games where they made partnerships. Baekhyun wanted to be the partner with Sehun but he rejected to participate. So Baekhyun played with Chanyeol as his partner. On the games they were so close but Sehun and Kyungsoo's hearts were aching to see them so close and happy together.

Sehun sat a little bit far from them,was watching them with hurt eyes. Kyungsoo lost in the game and sat beside Sehun.

Kyungsoo while taking deep breaths: They are so perfect together, isn't it?

Sehun: Huh?

Kyungsoo: Mm...I meant Baekhyun and Chanyeol....

Sehun looked at them again sadly and moved his gazes in the different direction.

Kyungsoo: You know I liked your brother so much....

Sehun looked at him with surprise: Oh really?

Kyungsoo: Yeah and he knows that but he likes Baekhyun. And I guess Baekhyun also likes him.

Even though Sehun guessed that before but felt like his heart was breaking like million into pieces.

Sehun: If they like each other and happy together then it's fine. I guess you should move on.

Kyungsoo: Right, but it not that easy to move on you know...it's very hard to see if you love someone and they choose someone else in front of you.

Sehun in mind: Who knows better than me that....

He looked at Chanbaek again then went back to his tent.

At night after dinner when everyone went to sleep, Chanyeol got out from his tent.

Chanyeol noticed Kyungsoo was looking at the moon with a gloomy face....

Chanyeol sat beside Kyungsoo:What's wrong?You look really upset. Did you cry?

Kyungsoo: No I didn't.

Chanyeol cupped Kyungsoo's face softly: What happened? Tell me...

Kyungsoo: Chanyeol it's my birthday today...

Chanyeol: What?! Oh really?! That's great! Sorry I forgot..

Kyungsoo: I am missing my family....

Chanyeol: Mm...I can understand. You know you should've told me before, we could have celebrated it nicely. Let me check if there any sweets...

Chanyeol was about to get up but Kyungsoo grabbed his hand....

Kyungsoo: Don't go. Just stay with for sometime