Chapter 7

Jeremy's POV

It was Monday morning and I was getting ready for school when I heard Stefan yell my name from downstairs.

I rolled my eyes and continued getting ready in silence.

"JEREMY IM LEAVING!" He yelled.

"My God! Calm your tits! I'm coming!!" I yell back. I grab my bag and phone and start heading out the door of my bedroom. I get downstairs and see Stefan standing there with his arms crossed.

"Would you calm down? It's not even 7:30 yet." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Did you forget that I have to leave early today? I have to pick up Elena. Let's go!" He said holding the door open. I rolled my eyes again and started walking past him towards the car when a sharp smack landed on my butt.

"OWW!! What the heck was that for??" I asked him.

"Roll your eyes at me again and see what happens." He said. I scowled but moved past him faster avoiding any other possible smacks that may come my way.

We got in the car and picked up Elena, I automatically moving to the back seat so she could sit with Stefan up front.

She tried to have a conversation with me but I was honestly not in the mood so I put my AirPods in and completely ignored her.

When we pulled into the parking lot I jumped out of the car without saying a word and made my way inside.

"Jeremy! If you're late after school I'm leaving you." Stefan warned. I just grunted and kept walking, annoyed.

As I'm placing my things into my locker and grabbing the books I need for my first few classes, I felt something odd around me. There was a certain smell that I couldn't place. I started glancing around me with my eyes furrowed as I tried to locate the smell. God what is that?? I finished grabbing my books and started walking to my next class.

I have Alaric for my first class, History.

"Hey Ric." I said quietly with a smile. Alaric was honestly one of my favorite people ever. He'll sometimes take me to a cabin by myself and teach me hunting skills. Obviously I'm a vampire so I'm a natural hunter but this is more like official training which I think is super awesome.

Right when he's about to start class, three people show up at the door.

"Class! We have some new students joining our class. Could you guys introduce yourselves please?" There it is! That smell. I've smelt that before. Usually I smell it on Tyler but it's not as strong as this.

"Uh hi, I'm Isaac and these are my brothers Aiden and Ethan."

A/N: Hey guys!! Here's a quick little update! The two families finally meet! Can't wait to write more and see where this new adventure takes us! I'm so sorry that I'm so horrible at updating! It's just really hard to come back to it after a while but I'll try my best to update more often since I actually love my stories! Hope you guys are enjoying it as well! Please vote & leave a comment! Thanks!! 💜 Love Yah!