Chapter 1

Stiles' POV

"Alright time to go, get in the cars everyone!" Scott said as he got his helmet and started getting on his bike. "Bye mom. I love you." He said and kissed Melissa on the cheek. "Bye baby." She said with a sad smile. "I love you too."

"I CALL SHOTGUN IN STILES TRUCK!!!"

"I CALL SHOTGUN IN DEREK'S CAR!!"

"Hey! No I said it first!"

"Wait! Get off!"

"MOVE!!"

"I said it first!!"

Then all of a sudden I began hearing growls. I sighed and shook my head. I turned to my dad and gave him a last hug goodbye.

"Bye dad. I love you."

"I love you too Stiles. Stay safe and please, stay out of trouble." He said slightly exasperated. I laughed and looked over my shoulder.

"Dad, I don't think I have enough time on my hands to get into some trouble with the amount of trouble these kids cause." I said while laughing. He laughed and gave me one last hug. "Stay safe Stiles."

"I will dad. You too." I said and smiled.

I headed over to my truck and shook my head at what I saw. Liam, Malia and Isaac were physically pushing each other out of the way to get into my truck's passenger side. "Hey!" They all snapped up when I spoke up in my cut it out voice.

"Stiles!! I called shotgun first." Liam yelled.

"No, I did!" Isaac yelled back.

"Well I got here before either of you." Malia said with a smirk.

"First, lower your voice. We don't have time for this. We need to go. Get in the car. I don't care who goes in the front with me as long as you all get in the car now." I said in my that's final voice. They grumbled as Malia pushed her way past the both of them and got in the front. I smirked slightly and got in the drivers seat. Isaac got in the car and Liam stayed outside of the car with his arms crossed like a little boy and that really started to get under my skin. I put the window down on Malia's side.

"Liam, get inside." I said. All of a sudden I hear crying coming from Derek's car.

"No stop. Please! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!" That was Aiden. I scrunched up my eyebrows and looked through the rear view mirror. I could barely see what was going on. I got up out of the truck and was about to head over there.

"Liam get in the truck right now." I said and walked straight to Derek's car.

"Pleaseeee! I'm sorry." Aiden cried out. Ethan was in the front seat and Derek had stepped into the back seat to apparently deal with Aiden.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Aiden decided that it was okay to punch Ethan because he got in the passengers side first."

"Really?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Aiden's head was facing towards the side I was standing on while he laid over Derek's lap in his underwear next to Lydia.

I heard Aiden's whimper as he looked up at me. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again. Stiles please don't be mad at me too." Aiden cried out. Derek continued the spanking and I just shook my head.

"You know better than that Aiden. Do that again and I will put you over my knee as well." I said.

"Y-yes sir." He said and whimpered once more. Derek finally let the kid up and cuddled him for a little bit.