Introduction (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆

Papa Emeritus III, aka "Terzo" stood before all of the Ghouls, snickering as he excitedly held a spell book above a pentagram.

"Uhm, did you even get permission to summon another Ghoul, Papa?" Rain mumbled, shooting Terzo a concerned glare.

Terzo only waved it off. "Of course-!"Even though it didn't sound convincing, he cut himself off, starting to read the spell in latin as the other Ghouls sighed dramatically, hoping nothing went wrong.

The room erupted in a loud boom of thunder as a murky smoke filled the room. The two female Ghouls, (Cirrus and Cumulus), Let out a small yelp as they clinged onto each other. Terzo glanced at the book a bit worried, seeming like something was wrong.

"Terzo, what the fuck did you do." Sodo said with a threatening glare. Terzo once again, waved his hand away in response.

"It'll be fineeeeee-" Terzo mumbled, giving a nervous glance to the murky smoke covering the pentagram.

A loud thump was heard before a yelp, followed by a groan.

"Oww..." The voice mumbled, all of the Ghouls perked up and stared at the smoke as it faded away.

There stood a fire ghoul, she had y/h/l, y/h/c with medium-sized black horns with a fire-colored tint at the end, along with the black tail that had a fire-colored tint on the spade.

She sat on the floor, rubbing her head along with a small groan. "Fuck, that hurt.." she mumbled as she slowly stood up, her tail wrapping around her waist like a belt. "Hm?" She glanced up at Terzo, and then the crowd of Ghouls that stared at her.

She looked up and immediately stared at Terzo, she tilted her head and pointed at him. "You're related to Nihil, aren't you?" She said, almost as if she wanted it to sound like an insult.

Terzo nodded. "Ah, well- yes, but would you like to know why you were summo-" She immediately cut him off.

"Where is he." She said with a growl.

Terzo, waved his hand, awkwardly smiling. "Don't worry-! We'll get to that later, why don't you introduce yourself, Ghoul?" He said with a weak smile, gesturing to the room full of glaring Ghouls.

"Y/N L/N" She said blankly, crossing her arms and glaring at all of the Ghouls. But one of them caught her eye, it was the only other fire ghoul who was barely taller than her, she stared at him for a moment before he shot a glare at her, causing her to roll her eyes and scoff.

She glared back at Terzo, tilting her head with a threatening voice. "Now, where is Nihil." She said with a glare.

"Why do you care so much." The short fire ghoul spat, shooting another glare her way.

"Personal." She growled, the embers in her eyes growing as her tail let go of her waist and swayed angrily.

"Uh- let's calm down before there are several allegations of arson against us-" A taller Ghoul said with a snicker, wrapping his arm around the fire Ghoul's shoulder in an annoying manner.

Both fire ghouls glared at him, embers growing in their eyes.

Terzo quickly interrupted, waving his hand with a grin. "Alright, Y/N, you said you wanted to see Nihil?" She responded with a quick nod that causes Terzo to look back at the Ghouls.

"Sodo, Swiss, will you guys take her to Nihil's coffin?" Terzo said with a smug look, almost like he was saying "payback~"

The short fire ghoul groaned and the taller one smiled, dragging the short one outside as you swiftly followed.