Reunion? ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

[Switching to a different perspective]

You sulked as you followed the two ghouls, eventually the talller one leaned forward, trying to get a good look at your face that was covered by one of the 3rd era masks.

"I thought it was your first time being summoned, how do you already have one of those-?" He said, poking that mask before you shot him a quick glare.

"I've been here before." You said quietly, continuing to walk, not once looking at him.

"Ah." Was all he said before he glanced at the short fire ghoul, who was staring at the floor angrily while he walked. "Well, I'm Swiss, and this pipsqueak is Sodo."

You glanced at both of them, trying to hold back a snicker. "What kind of name is Sodo?" You mumbled in an insultung way. All Sodo did was smirk while Swiss laughed.

"It's short for Sodomizer-" Swiss said with a chuckle, ruffling Sodo's hair while Sodo scoffed.

This caused you to snicker, glancing at Sodo who was smirking, but still staring straight ahead.

You rolled your eyes, bring your tail up to wrap around your waist like a belt again.

"We're here." Sodo said, nudging Swiss.

All you did was glare at the door, opening and staring at the cofifn that held Nihil's body. You walked over to it, angrily knocking on the glass of the coffin as Swiss and Sodo stared at you with confusion.

[THIS PART WON'T SOUND AS OUTLANDISH IF YOU'VE WATCHED THE CHAPTERS]

"I don't think you're allowed t-" he was cut off by a see-through sillilouette of Nihil emerged from the coffin, letting out a dramatic yawn and cracking his neck.

He took one look at you and immediately sunk back into his body. "Nope." Was all you heard him mumble as he hid in his body. You growled, swaying your tail angrily.

"Nihil, get your ass out here-!" You spat, watching him nervously emerge.

"Y/N! How lovely it is to see you!" He said, obviously nervous and lying as he shot you a weak smile.

Sodo and Swiss exchanged weird glances as they tried go peace together what happend.

"You told me you burned my contract and no one would summon me to this hell hole again-!" You spat, glaring at him.

He shook his head. "Oh yeah...." a weak chuckle escaped him as he shook his head. "Must've slipped my mind-!"

You glared at him. "You are so lucky you're already dead." You said with a glare before giving him a slightly saddened look. "I was supposed to be sent back with Alpha and Ifrit."

Nihil gave you an empathetic nod and you continued to glare at him. You turned around facing away from him as you mentally thanked your mask for holding back tears.

"Go back to hell, dickhead." You mumbled, shooting past Sodo and Swiss and walking down the hall.