Old Friends! (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

After storming out of Nihil's room you made your way back to Terzo's office, opening the door without knocking.

"Terzo?" You said, glancing around before he walked into his office from another room.

"Ah-! Hello, Y/N!" He said with a grin. "Anything I can help you with?" You only responded with a nod, glancing around the room.

"Just wanted to know if my old room was still here." You said quietly, contradicting your aggressive first impression to many of the ghouls.

He nodded. "Yeah, I believe Cardinal Copia ordered to keep it intact while you were gone, same with Alpha and Ifrit's room.

You nodded with a small smile, even though it was hidden by your mask Terzo seemed to sense it.

"Ah, how are they doing, Alpha and Ifrit?" He said with a small smile, gesturing for you to sit down, which you happily did.

"Good, I don't see them a lot, but they at least have their shit together in hell." You say with a small snicker. He responded with a low chuckle, standing up and walking over to a shelf where he picked up a photo of the old band, he handed it to you.

"You can keep that if you want." He said with a small smile as you clenched onto the photo, looking at you and the old members with a saddened smile.

"Thank you.." you mumbled, embarrassed to thank him.

"No problem, Y/N-" He said with the wave of a hand, glancing at the time. "Oh, you should head to dinner if you don't wanna miss it. And, uhm... try to get along with the other members?" He said with a weak smile. You only rolled your eyes in response, snickering and getting up.

You waved goodbye to him as you stepped out, readjusting your mask and heading towards the cafeteria-like dining room.