Chapter 1

Wooyoung

Ding!

I heard my phone get a notification. It's a Saturday night, no one texts me because they're all partying unless it's my parents. I expected it to be a message from one of my parents but then I saw that it was sent by Seonghwa.

He never texts me, what going on?

Then I heard another ding when I got a text from Hongjoong. What the hell is going on? I opened Seonghwa's message first.

Cold ass bitch

Bro, do you know who this is?
Or is he new? I saw him at
orientation. Anyway, hook me up.

 Anyway, hook me up

Uh, No. I guess he's new. He's pretty tho

That's not what I fucking
asked for.

That is what you asked for.
And your're a senior,
why are you at orientation?

Whatever. Just hook me up.

I sighed and started to open Hongjoong's message, wondering what he texted me for.

Very "straight" friend

I just saw some hot guy
at orientation, you
better watch out.

Let me guess, it's him?

Yeah, how'd you get thephoto?

photo?

Seonghwa. And
I'll make sure he doesn't ruin
my fucking rep. I would actually
have to throw hands if he does.

Ha, yeah.

After sending those texts, I went on instagram and saw a message from Yunho. Can they stop messaging me?

Jeong Yunho

So basically, there's this guy
seonghwa and joong are
going crazy over and I
talked to him. So now I
have his insta.

Wow, congrats.

I started to get annoyed by this hot guy they kept talking about. I turned off my phone and went back to sleep, hoping for school to start already.

—————

Once it was the first school week, I did my daily routine before heading off to school. I walked up into the school bus and sat down in the back. I placed my earphones in my ears and waited for the bus to take off.

But then, there he was.

That guy they kept texting me about. Why is he so damn hot in person? He's not human, no way. He's too perfect to be a human on this messed up Earth.

He walked towards the back and sat by me. My heart beat immediately started beating faster and it was loud enough for me to hear. He would judge me, right? I'm nothing to him. If I mess up, he's gonna think I'm a weirdo or something. I took a deep breath and took out my earphones and tried to develop some type of friendship with him.

"Hey, I'm Wooyoung" I said as the bus started moving. The beautiful student looked up from his phone and at me. "Hi. I'm San" He replied back. Very bland, but at least it's nothing bad.

"Are you new?" I was feeling a bit more confident, just a tiny bit more. He simply nodded in response.

What if I..took it up a level?

"You know, you're very attractive." My heart beat grew faster as I said these words. The boy's eyes widened slightly. Aish, what a dumb mistake, Woo!

But to my surprise, his surprised expression turned into an amused one. He was slightly smirking and he chuckled lightly. "Thank you, I appreciate the compliment."

My heart beat slowed down as I started to feel even more confident. "Don't thank me. Thank your parents for making you." I joked. I'm guessing it was funny because he laughed a bit.

He suddenly pointed at his phone, and it was on the dial screen of the phone app. "Can I have your number?" He asked, using his soft puppy eyes. I nodded and put in my phone number.

My cheeks glowed red at this moment. He really asked me for my number, and I said yes! I can't believe I actually have some type of contact with him. He's so perfect, I thought he would judge me.

Maybe he already has feelings for me?