Chapter 7

Mingi

(A few days later)

Once I walked inside Yunho's house, the smell of flowers took over the scent. He smiled at me, "You can put your stuff on the couch for now. I'm gonna give you a quick tour and then I can help you unpack in your room." I nodded in approval, giving back a soft smile.

He led me to the dining room first, the room looking fancy and kinda royal. We continued walking around the house and to the next room, the kitchen. "Oh and," Yunho started as we walked, "I have a golden retriever. His name is Yunyun."

"That's a cute name." I smiled more while I felt excited to see the dog. The kitchen seemed to match the dining room. Once done seeing the kitchen, we went to the living room that seemed simple. A white couch, coffee table, TV stand, and a flat-screen TV. It was so simple, but so nice.

We went upstairs to the bedrooms and bathrooms. We went into my room, and I loved it. There was just enough space to put up my anime posters. I could put my action figures in the shelf that was in the area. I couldn't wait to unpack.

Yunho showed me a bit of his room, and he showed me the bathroom attached to my room. After the whole tour, Yunho brought my luggage upstairs. "You didn't have to do that." I said, still feeling bad for letting him carry such heavy stuff. "No, it's okay. I asked to do it." He responded, panting.

(Hours later)

I was still getting used to such a nice space. I put up all of the stuff I wanted to put up a hour ago. Because my door was slightly open, the door pushed open slightly once something pushed it. I was scared, not knowing how my door opened.

I looked down, and saw a golden retriever puppy. That must've been Yunyun. "Yunyun, you're so cute!" I said happily, picking him up into my arms.

"Yunyun!" I heard Yunho's voice and looked up. I saw him pacing towards my room. Once he came inside, he was panting and he sat by me. "I was chasing him down because he ripped the paper I was writing my science homework on. Luckily, it isn't too much. I can just start over." I laughed in response and rubbed the dog.

Yunho looked at me with adoration and admiration in his eyes. He smiled and continued to look at the way I took care of his pet. "That's very sweet of you." He said. "It's not much. Besides, you helped me with your luggage. I could become the dog-sitter." I offered.

"I'd really like that" He softly replied.

————
Author:

1. Y'all, it feels like i've been gone for like 5 months. Its only been like not even 1 month lmao.

2. A nice short chapter if you wanted some Yungi content 👍

3. Fuck Park Seonghwa, bro is already making me agitated (in this wattpad ofc) Don't mind the fact that I hate my own character and that I'm becoming annoyed from him.