Chapter 9 (M)

Wooyoung

I was a bit nervous to actually masturbate while on the phone with San. Okay, maybe I did speak without thinking. But hey, a new experience sometimes brings a new relationship.

"Wooyoung." San called out, my thoughts suddenly being interrupted. I answered sweetly, "Yeah?" "So..are we gonna start yet?" His voice was actually a little desperate and eager. I was surprised to hear this tone of voice. "Yeah, sure. Just hurry up and.."

"Should I just come over?" My eyes widened. "What? Fuck no. I'm not gonna let you touch me sexually." I said boldly, though I kinda felt like considering the idea.

"Not like that, idiot. You know like maybe..we could watch something together and do it."

"You mean watch porn?"

"Yeah."

The idea wasn't entirely bad. As long as we don't touch each other, it's fine. "I'll text you my address." I replied, quickly texting him. My parents would allow him in. They weren't super strict when it came to friends. "Okay. I'll try not to make you impatient or pissed off on purpose."
I scoffed at his words and hung up the phone once done texting my address.

————————————

I heard a knock on the front door. I rushed downstairs and opened the door to see San. The sight was so hot, I almost lost my balance while standing.

He smirked slightly at my reaction, then walked inside

He smirked slightly at my reaction, then walked inside. I closed the door and took a deep breath before turning to him. "Hi." I breathed out, my heartbeat suddenly increasing in speed. "You're blushing." He stated in a soft voice.

I decided to ignore what he said and placed my hand on his lower back, leading him to my bedroom. Once inside, I closed and locked the door. I picked up my laptop and opened it before sitting on my bed. San sat beside me and leaned in a bit, looking over my shoulder and at the laptop screen.

After going to an adult website that I knew, I soon found a porn movie that we both agreed on. "Ready?" I asked. San simply nodded, looking just a bit nervous. I started the video.

At first, it wasn't much just until the first adult scene started happening. I reluctantly placed my hand on my crotch, beginning to softly rub it. As time grew, so did my boldness. I started to rub faster. I let out a soft moan that made San glance at me.

His body language started to change after a fee minutes. He was slightly closer to me and he glanced at both me and my body often. His eyes seemed heavy with lust. It wasn't long until I realized what it meant.

"Wanna do it?" I asked.

"You'd let me?"

"Yeah." I closed the laptop.

Suddenly, San was already on top of me. He leaned down and kissed me with passion, his lips warm and soft. His tongue quickly slipped in my mouth, the kiss becoming more rough. I couldn't believe that I was doing this with him, but how could I not?

He removed my clothes and soon his lips were trailing kisses from my jawline and down to my chest. I felt his tongue swirl around one of my nipples, making it impossible not to squirm.

San leaned back from my chest and quickly flipped me on all-fours. He removed his clothing too, throwing them wherever on the ground. "Do you have lube?" He asked. "Inside my nightstand." I simply replied. He found the lube in my room and spread it on his fingers, then inserted just one finger in my hole. He picked up the speed right away, showing his eagerness. I couldn't help but moan at the pleasure I felt.

Soon, a second finger was pushed in me. I let out desperate and needy moans, my body slightly shaking from the pressure that was mixed with pleasure.

After a few minutes, he asked me, "Are you ready for me?" I couldn't respond because of my heavy breathing, but I did nod.

Dammit, San. You're driving me insane.

Authors Note:
This is for the people that were looking forward to this scene

Don't get mad at me for not uploading often pls

ily guys 😍