Chapter 3

Wooyoung

The next school day, I was walking through the halls but it was strange. No one was going crazy over me like they used to. Well, except Hongjoong a some other people. It's so..normal. But the thing is that our school isn't normal.

People then started being more loud and I turned around to see San walking down the hall. He waved at me with a smile and walked away to his honeroom.

Bitch, you're kidding me

I realized that my reputation fell right on the first day. I stood there with wide eyes, not knowing how to react. I wanted to beat the shit out of him. But it isn't his fault, people are just picky. And he was picked to take my place.

I felt my skin boil and I walked to the boy's restroom in a hurry. I walked inside and looked at myself in the mirror.

So suddenly, I'm some worthless piece of shit? I wanna fuck him up so bad, but that would be so wrong.

I took a deep breath and left the restroom to go to homeroom. I sat down at my desk and tapped my pencil on my desk, gradually becoming faster as much more of my stress and anger grew. Does this mean people will ignore me from now on?

Yeosang looked over at me. "Woo, what's wrong? You seem so stressed about something." I stopped for a moment when I heard his sweet voice.

"Nothing, just bored." I calmly replied, not wanting to make him worry about the situation at hand.

I got on my phone and texted Jongho.

Teddy bear

Do you know the new senior?
His name is San.
He just totally made my
existence disappear.

Yeah, that's my brother.
Sorry he did that, I'll
talk with him.

I froze when I read that. Jongho is San's brother? I just left him on read and put my phone down. I continued tapping my pencil but it was slower than before. Soon the teacher told me to stop, so I put my pencil down.

—————

It was lunch and I sat with Jongho and Hongjoong. When I sat down, it seemed they were arguing about something. "What's going on?" I worriedly asked.

"He keeps saying he's not gay. But then he proceeds to not care about his crush anymore and completely gives his attention to Seonghwa and San!"

"They're hot, how do you think I would react!?" Hongjoong snapped back, slightly yelling. "You're at least bi. You were staring at San like crazy!" Jongho yelled back. I grew a headache from their arguing.

"Just be quiet!" I yelled, causing them to stop immediately. "Sorry..just, stop talking about Seonghwa and San. And it doesn't matter if he's gay or not, just stop talking so much. I'm already annoyed with San and Hwa." My tone became lower again.

Jongho sighed and looked around the cafeteria. He noticed San and called him over to sit at our table. My eyes widened and I had an offended expression on my face. "Apologize" Jongho said one word to San. San quickly understood the problem. He knew that I was mad about him taking the spotlight. "Oh." He said.

"Go ahead, apologize." Jongho repeated himself.

I looked at him expectantly.

"..." He was silent.

After some time, he finally opened his mouth.

"No."