Chapter 10

Theron threw Jason down the stairs, fists pummelling into his chest, face, anything he could reach.

I hadn't realized I was shouting until the crew raced out of the bedroom, collecting Theron from the disabled body.

"Confession now, fun part later." The pale haired man reminded. Confession? Fun part?

Jason's face was bloodied, but that didn't hinder on his remarks. "Has she given you a blow-job yet? I helped her get real good at those."

My eyes squeezed shut, wishing the moment could end. Theron's entire body was visibly tense, the nonchalant demeanour he carried earlier with Jason had evaporated. The pervert's face was cleaned of blood and his shirt was changed as he lazily sat in a wooden chair. Wrists and ankles held together by zip-ties. I snorted at the sight.

A camera was set up to face Jason as they group asked him questions.

"What did you do to Alora Chambers?"

An eerie smirk crept onto his disgusting face, "Be more specific. I could name off many forms of sex and foreplay. You remember that right, sweetie?" Jason called to the air. "I was her first."

My knees pressed tighter against my chest as I sat on the couch. Out of sight, but still in ear-shot. I wanted to fold into myself over what was happening. A house full of men, hearing my most shameful memories and moments.

"Just an innocent sixteen year old girl, she was so desperate... for a home." He clarified. "That girl is like a dog, obedient and submissive."

My stomach churned.

"She's quite delicate. Her pussy bleeds easily, but it sure can take a cock." He chuckled, "You know, it's still tight as a virgin's, even after everything I did to her."

And Jason's words fell to mumbles as I floated away. Utterly humiliated. Theron and everyone else in the home was sure to realize how pathetic I was.

Jason had confessed everything in his own fucked up way, on video, but I didn't know what the men wanted to do with it. I didn't even know what I wanted from this. Theron had threaten outcomes like death onto Jason before, but I hadn't noticed just how serious he was until I'd heard the noises crying from the pervert.

"Are you okay here?" The recognizable pale haired man asked softly, I really should know his name. As if reading my thoughts he spoke, "My name is Emmett."

"Thank you. Yeah, I'm okay." I nodded, "Isn't beating someone up illegal?"

He gave a down-turned smile, "So are the things he put you through, doll. Its a matter of morals. Not necessarily choosing which is 'right', but what is better."

I nodded again, only partially present in the conversation.

"I know a lot of cops who don't particularly care if an assaulter of women is harmed. The inmates will do worse to him in prison."

My head snapped up, meeting his gaze. Emmett's eyes were ice-blue, captivating in a comforting way. Friendly. "Prison? I don't know if—I've never thought that far ahead before."

Guilt crushed upon my shoulders. I would be responsible for Jason possibly going to jail.

"That horrible man is going to jail, no matter what."

"Yeah," I voiced without complete agreement. Why did I feel so guilty?

We need to protect other young girls, like yourself, from him. If he's roaming the streets, who's to say he won't do it again?"

I had never thought of it that way, I liked that perception. I could feel responsible without guilt, I was contributing to a woman's safety.

"I'm sorry you went through all of that, doll."

I gave a tired smile, "It's not your fault."

"It's not yours either."

I blinked.

"You are not responsible for some sick man's behaviour. It's not your fault." He repeated. I wanted to cry right then and there, but I didn't.

Tonight had been strange, to say the least. And I desired nothing more than to let sleep consume me but I couldn't. Not when Jason's screams echoed in my ears.

In realization that Jason might be going through literal torture, I jumped up. I really didn't know how I felt about the situation, but I knew this wasn't right. "Guys, this shouldn't be—"

Just as my foot went to cross into the other room, Theron's commanding voice cut through the noise,"Not one step closer, Alora, understand?"

I paused, "If you didn't want me to see, then you shouldn't do... whatever it is you're doing, around me."

Before I caught sight of the illegal activities happening in the area, I collided into Theron's chest. The man appeared from thin air, I swear. His hands clasped my shoulders, walking me backwards until my back met the wall.

"What did I say, baby?" His black pupils bored my skull, my eye-contact had already averted from his.

Ignoring his question, I continued, "Theron, you can get charged for this shit." I couldn't live with myself if you were in trouble because of me.

"I know." He stated, "But I won't."

"Either way, this isn't okay. I don't know how I want to handle Jason, but this isn't it." I whispered, wishing I'd kept the words inside. I felt so selfish, Theron had good intentions. "I'm sorry."

"No apologies, remember?" His fingertips tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "I can find ways to shut him up, if you don't like the noise."

I scowled in response to the offer.

"Fine, I understand," Theron growled, tracing his fingers alone my lips. "As long as you're safe."

Theron's gaze hadn't left me as he spoke to the group,"Clean up. We're done for the night."

The men gave brief acknowledgements as Theron led me up the stairs, turning us into the bathroom. Once the door locked, I was swiftly set onto the counter.

"What happened to your hand?" Theron observed the bandage.

"Accident at work," I muttered, hyper-fixated on the space between us and how much I desired for it to close.

"You're always a little vault of information," he chuckled, "never revealing much."

"What? I say plenty to you."

"Hardly. But I'm not worried, I will always be here to listen whenever you feel ready to talk, genuinely talk, understand?"

I nodded.

"I need to hear you, baby."

"Thank you, Theron." My forehead rested against his chest, "Thank you so much."