A New Enemy (Request)

Ben went home to visit his parents, he had been working with Chloe for a few months and she had been up front with her identity from basically the start of them working together but he was conflicted with his feelings for her and his responsibility to keeping his identity a secret.

He thought that maybe his dad would have some insight seeing as he also kept his identity a secret for a long time and only revealed it to his mom after a long time of working together.

Inside the home of the Parker family Peter and Yuri were getting quite intimate in the living room, kissing each other quite heavily and affectionately with things gradually heating up to were Peter started to bring his hands down to the belt on Yuri's pants.

They were interrupted however once they heard the front door open and shut and the two of them quickly separated. Ben entered the room still dressed in his new black and white spider suit and was initially suspicious of what his parents were doing before he got here seeing as they were quite flushed but he quickly cast it out of his mind not wanting to even ponder what they could have been doing.

"Hey mom, dad. Can I ask you guys something?" He asked nervously.

"Sure Ben, what's on your mind?" Peter said.

"Well... you know I've been working with another vigilante right?" He started.

"Yeah." Yuri said.

"Well... I think I like her and I'm not sure if I should-" he continued but was swiftly interrupted by his parents.

"You 'like' her?" They both questioned, emphasising the like.

"Yes! 'Like'" he exclaimed blushing a little. "What I wanted to say was... she showed me who she was and I... don't know if I want to show her who I am as well." He said.

Yuri and Peter gave each other a curious look they never expected something like this coming up. Peter only showed Yuri his identity after a long time of working together, building up trust and starting a relationship together before then.

So having their son, who is not only very young but new into the hero game, thinking about the possibility of revealing g his identity to someone so soon was slightly worrying. They both knew the struggles of maintaining a secret like that, Peter more so than Yuri but she still had to pace herself before she spoke as to not accidentally reveal something about him that tipped somebody off about her being Spider-Man.

"Well Ben... do you trust her?" Peter asked his son curiously.

"I do." He said firmly.

"Do you believe that she'll never betray you and that trust?" Peter continued.

"Yes, we both want to keep the city safe. She knows why I do this and understands." He affirmed.

"And... do you really feel that strongly for her?" Peter asked his final question.

Ben have a slight pause, not because he doubted his feelings, but because he had yet to even admit it to himself. He liked her, he found her incredibly smart and beautiful, but he had never said to himself that he loved her.

"Yes. I do." He said strongly.

Yuri and Peter gave each other one more look and nodded in silent agreement.

"Okay Ben... if you feel that strongly about it... go for it. Tell her who you are." Peter said calmly.

"Really? You really think I should do it?" Ben asked curiously.

"Yes, but be careful Ben. Make sure you're safe when you do. Okay?" Yuri warned hoping nothing bad would come from his decision.

"I will mom. I promise." Ben assured her.

Some time later

Working together Ben and Chloe faced down the Kingpin, Wilson Fisk, as well as his goons. One by one each of them fell with Ben using his webs to disarm them of whatever weapons they had and closing the distance and laying down a beating that would make his father proud before webbing them down.

Chloe would use whatever gadgets she had and would use her training and skills to disarm some men herself and take them down quickly and efficiently, letting Ben web them down when she was finished to make sure they wouldn't get back up.

When all the men had been defeated Fisk was an easy target to face together, thanks to the years Peter had faced the Kingpin of crime, Ben had a pretty good knowledge of what the man was capable of and working alongside Chloe made things go even easier and the man was eventually beaten just like the rest of his goons.

"You would think a man of his age would consider retiring." Chloe joked getting Ben to let out a chuckle himself.

Suddenly their laughter was interrupted by a more sinister and evil cackling, with Bens spider sense going off he grabbed Chloe and jumped away as the wall exploded into a cloud of smoke and debris.

As the two tried to get their bearings and stand back up they were shocked to see that the Kingpin, Wilson Fisk... had been killed. His body skewered by what looked like some kind of scythe.

The cackling continued as the scythe was removed from Kingpin's body, Ben and Chloe watched as the person emerged from the smoke. Above the Kingpin was a man riding on the back of a slender glider, the scythe in his hand was now engulfed in flames and upon his head an odd mask in the shape of a pumpkin.

"Who are you?" Ben demanded, the anger in his voice piercing through.

"I'm Jack O'Lantern." The now revealed villain introduces himself.

"Would you like to see any more of my tricks?" He asked them both, and although they couldn't see it, a mischievously evil grin appeared on his face.

"They're... KILLER!"

(The fourth request by Wandering_Samurai.)