The Good and the Bad

I don't own Naruto. Masashi Kishimoto-sama owns him

Chapter 1

A long time ago, there was a beast known as the Nine-tailed fox. It was said that it could level mountains and separate oceans by a swish of its tail. Once it went on a rampage in the village known as konohagakure no sato. It was stopped by the village leader also the Fourth Hokage – Minato Namikaze.

Few minutes ago...

IN A CAVE...

"Welcome to our family.... Naruto-kun." Minato said.

Minato Namikaze was also known as The Yellow Flash and was feared by most of the Shinobi. He was a tall man about 6ft with his spiky yellow hair and two bangs either side picturing his face. He had sapphire-coloured blue eyes and was in his normal suit – a navy type of blue shirt and pant with the Uzumaki symbol embedded on the back of his shirt, since Minato didn't have a clan.

"He looks just like you Minato-kun." It was Minato's wife Kushina Uzumaki.

Kushina Uzumaki was also known as Konoha's Red Death as she was a Legendary Master of the way of the swords and can fight all the Seven Swordsmen of the mist at the same time. She was the ANBU Commander going by codename Fox. She was an average height woman about 5'6ft with her long red hair symbolizing her as a member of the Uzumaki Clan where all members had red hair and purple hue-coloured eyes. She was the jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails and managed to keep it at bay while giving birth since the seal on her stomach weakens at child birth.

"Hmm... maybe he'll be a ladies' man like me?" Minato thought loudly

"Then I'll have to protect him from fan girls" Kushina said chuckling

"Here let me handle him Minato-Sama" It was the Third Hokage's – Hiruzen Sarutobi's wife – Biwako Sarutobi said

"Yes, you should get some rest Minato and Kushina-sensei" this time it was Rin Nohara from Minato's genin team during the Third Shinobi World War.

Minato and Kushina both Nodded.

They were now thinking how many friends Naruto would make.

Soon they heard two clangs' from where Rin and Biwako went with Naruto

"STEP AWAY FROM THE JINCHURIKI OR THIS CHILD GETS IT" The Masked man said when he suddenly appeared in front of them.

"Alright now everyone stays calm" Minato said "I'm already calm. It's you who is panicking" the masked man said

Minato took his signature three-pronged kunai and shot it at the man while shooting one next to Kushina.

"Hiraishin level:2" Minato whispered and flashed two the mask man took Naruto and flashed back next to Kushina in an instant.

Minato noticed the explosive note underneath the cloth Naruto was wrapped in and took out the cloth and flashed it away from sight.

'Dammit. I underestimated him. He foiled my plans....no matter' the masked man thought while flaring his sharingan eyes into an unknown mangekyo form with four red spots looking like small stars in a diamond form with a black background and teleported to Kushina and released the seal and put her in his what looked like his space-time ninjutsu. (Author's note: It is how Obito's mask looks like during the Fourth Great Shinobi War.)

"KUSHINA!!", 'dammit, I have to get her back somehow.... But a sharingan....NO it can't be.... Is it?......Madara Uchiha?' Minato thought

Now in the pocket dimension of the Masked man, Kushina was keeping the Nine-Tails at near bay by stressing herself, in a few minutes she wouldn't be able to hold longer.