Chapter 7

I don't own Naruto. Masashi Kishimoto-sama owns him

 AT THE NAMIKAZE COMPOUND...

NEXT DAY...

After the Hyuga Kidnapping incident. Naruto, Ishito and Sasuke had dinner with Minato, Kushina. Sasuke had to use the guest room since his Kaa-san and Nii-san hadn't come back to pick him up. Next Morning, Sasuke was woken up by the sun shining his face. He woke up and rubbed his eyes to get used to the light. He then went to the guest bathroom and washed his face. After he washed his face. He then went downstairs to see Minato and Kushina having breakfast with Minato having his coffee while Kushina having toast.

Both of them saw Sasuke and greeted him "Good Morning Sasuke"

Sasuke replied "Good Morning Hokage-sama, Uzumaki-sama" Both of them frowned then Minato spoke

"I am not the Hokage when I am not in the office. Privately you can just call me Minato" Sasuke nodded and Kushina spoke

"Don't call me Uzumaki-sama as well since you are my friend's child after all" She smiled while Sasuke nodded

*THUMP*

The sound they hear came from Naruto's room. They rushed in Naruto's room and saw him rubbing the back of his head when Ishito spoke

"Naruto, you alright?" Naruto nodded and said

"Just a small nightmare nothing to much except for the bump on the back of my head" Ishito just laughed then saw Sasuke along with Naruto's parents.

Sasuke then asked "Ishito, how can you speak?" Ishito smirked and said

"I never spoke because you never asked me anything to speak about" Sasuke nodded then Kushina spoke

"Looks like your nightmare woke you up at the right time since Mikoto-chan just returned from her mission." She turned to Sasuke still speaking "She will pick you up anytime now." Sasuke smiled since he had never been without his mom this long before.

*Ding-Dong*

They heard the door bell ring. They assumed it was Sasuke's mom. Naruto opened the door while Sasuke was behind him to see the said raven-haired woman standing outside. They both called out "Oba/Kaa-chan!" simultaneously while they ran and hugged her.

Sasuke activated his sharingan and spoke happily "Kaa-Chan! Look I unlocked it!" Mikoto smiled then glared at Kushina as to how he got it. Kushina started chuckling nervously and started explaining the situation yesterday. After the explanation. Mikoto hugged Sasuke and said "Sasuke I am so proud of you. You made two new friends huh?" Sasuke nodded while smiling and said "Thanks! Kaa-Chan!"

Mikoto then gave a thanks and left the Namikaze house.

A few minutes later after Sasuke left, Naruto and Ishito had their usual breakfast. Once they finished their breakfast Minato spoke "Naruto?" Said blonde turned to him. Minato continued "Today I am taking you to the Hokage's office" That intrigued Naruto as he had widened his eyes since he had never been to the Hokage's office and this was a lifetime opportunity.

Minato seeing his wide-eyed face couldn't help but chuckle. Then he gestured Naruto to come to him. Once he came, Minato touched his shoulder then they both Hiraishined to the Hokage tower.

AT THE HOKAGE TOWER...

The Hokage Tower was a huge orange tower which was surrounded by a huge wall with a wooden door guarded by Chunin. On top of the tower was an Insignia which had the kanji for 'Fire' in red.

The Hokage's office had a desk and a lot of papers and scrolls on it. On one side their were paintings from the First to the Fourth Hokage hanging from the wall with a coat hanger near the fourth Hokage's picture which had a white coat with red flames on the bottom. On the back of the coat was the was the Kanji for 'Fourth Hokage' written on it. On the other side was 5 stack book shelf containing of various different books and scrolls.