Chapter 6

I don't own Naruto. Masashi Kishimoto-sama owns him

5 YEARS AFTER THE NINE-TAILS ATTACK...

UCHIHA COMPOUND...

Mikoto Uchiha – The Former Clan Heiress was sleeping in her bed peacefully. She is a Jonin of Konoha due to her not getting income as clan head anymore. She was a fair-skinned woman with long, straight black hair with bangs hanging on either side of her face to roughly frame her cheeks and black eyes. It was morning with the sun on the horizon. She got up, put on her brown blouse with her apron and started cooking for her two sons – Itachi and Sasuke. She was a widow now because her husband...Fugaku Uchiha... had left her. Why? Because she gave the position of clan head to her Uncle's son – Obito Uchiha because of his leadership. After he was almost killed by a boulder, he took rigorous training and activated the third tomoe for his sharingan. He studied strategy and unlocked his Mangekyo sharingan when he almost stabbed Rin in the heart because of the fake news that the three tails unstable inside her making her a ticking time bomb. He missed and Rin managed to live. He took on many Stone shinobi alongside his sensei – Minato Namikaze and got the title 'The Ghost' since he can faze through any solid object.

After Mikoto names him the Successor. Fugaku started throwing tantrums about she and her sons being weak and left. His position was Council member and still has luxury life. Before he left, he had made Mikoto give birth to Itachi. And she was pregnant with another child which was Sasuke. Fugaku filed a divorce against her and both never saw each other except on the streets.

She was almost finished with breakfast when she heard a door slide open and close. She turned around to see a 11 year old Itachi Uchiha. He had fair skin like his mother with black eyes and jet-black hair that was pulled back in a low ponytail. His face was framed with centre-parted bangs that extended to his upper jaw. He wore a started anbu uniform with arm guards, a flak jacket and a porcelain mask which resembled a weasel with a red triangular marking on top hanging on his waist. He had a black tanto strapped on his back and the leaf headband on his forehead.

Mikoto smirked and said "Itachi-kun, ready for your first mission in ANBU?" Itachi smiled and said

"Before I go let me go wake up Sasuke." With that he went to the room beside his and opened the door seeing Sasuke in a deep sleep.

Itachi poked Sasuke in the forehead with his Index and Middle finger and said softly "Good Morning Sasuke.". Sasuke jerked and slowly opened his eyes with one hand rubbing his forehead where Itachi poked.

Itachi spoke "Come on, Sasuke breakfast is ready" Sasuke nodded and Itachi left the room giving Sasuke his privacy.

A few minutes later Sasuke came out wearing a high-collared, grey, short-sleeved shirt with the Uchiha clan symbol embedded in the back and black shorts. He was fair-skinned like rest of the family with black eyes and spiky black hair. His long hair hung over his face like bangs. He ran to Itachi and said "Nii-san can you train me in Shurikenjutsu today?" Itachi poked Sasuke in the forehead and said "Sorry Sasuke... maybe another time"

Sasuke then frowned and started to speak but was interrupted by Mikoto

"Sasuke, I will train you in your shurikenjutsu since I have some spare time. Now come and have you breakfast, Itachi has work today" Sasuke smiled and then nodded

After breakfast Mikoto trained Sasuke in shurikenjutsu. She then called out to Sasuke "Hey Sasuke?" She got his attention and continued "I will have a mission today and Itachi isn't here to take care of you. I have to drop you at my friends place. She also has a son who is the same age as you. You two might become friends." Sasuke got excited. He was finally going to get a friend. He nodded and Mikoto went to get ready. She came out with the same brown blouse with navy blue cargo pants. She had her Jonin vest on and the leaf headband on her forehead. Sasuke watched his mother in awe as to how awesome she looked without her apron. He spoke "Wow!, Kaa-san you look awesome" Mikoto giggled at her son's antics and then said "Come on, let's go" Sasuke nodded and they both left the house via shunshin.