Chapter 11

I don't own Naruto. Masashi Kishimoto-sama owns him

NEXT WEEK...

AT THE ACADEMY...

Naruto and Hinata were sitting in the back with Shikamaru next to them. They were fine with Shikamaru sitting since he was very quiet and was sleeping most of the time.

Sasuke and Kasumi were sitting in front of Naruto and Hinata while Kiba was sitting next to Kasumi. He was currently trying to ask Hinata behind him to go out with him sometime, but Hinata declined. Suddenly they heard running from the hallway. The Door opened and they found Ino and Sakura in a race again.

"I WON!" Sakura exclaimed

"NO I DID. MY PINKY IS LONGER THAN YOURS, BILLBOARD BROW" Ino fought back

"OH YEAH! MY WHOLE FOOT IS IN, INO PIG!" Sakura screeched

Sakura then ran to Kiba and screeched "HEY, GET UP! I AM SITTING NEXT TO SASUKE-KUN AND KASUMI-CHAN"

"Oi Sakura, calm down we have a fox in the class and foxes have high sense of hearing" Naruto called out to Sakura.

Everyone looked at Ishito on Naruto's head and he was whimpering trying to force its years into Naruto's hair. They turned to Sakura who seemingly calmed down and stopped screaming. She simply huffed since she couldn't sit next to Sasuke-Kun.

Kasumi looked at Sakura with an 'Are you Serious?' expression. She didn't get what made her brother so handsome. She looked at Sasuke who looked at her and mouthed out 'Fan girls'. Kasumi knew what he said and blushed a bit since she had a bit of a fan-girlish attitude to a certain blonde male after years of being with him. She shook her head since she knew it was just a crush which girls seem to have at her age.

Kiba was still not agreeing with Sakura as to what made Sasuke have so many girls. He jumped on the table and faced Sasuke face-to-face.

"Kiba, will you stop eyeing my brother like that" Kasumi said

Kiba didn't pay attention to what Kasumi and was still staring at Sasuke

"What? I don't believe it!" A boy in front of Sasuke said jerking his Elbow which made Kiba lose his balance. "Sorry about that!" He apologised without looking. Suddenly

*Smooch*

Kasumi, Naruto and Hinata looked at Kiba and Sasuke their eyes as wide as dinner plates. They were umm kissing.

Sasuke and Kiba saw the faces of other people and pulled back, their faces red in embarrassment.

Kasumi grinned and said "Looks like my brother found a boyfriend" At that phrase everybody laughed except for Sasuke

Sasuke was still red and sputtered "T-that's n-not true n-nee-san" Kasumi giggled.

Suddenly the classroom was swarmed with Killing Intent. It was directed to Kiba.

Kiba was gulping when he saw the fan girls. They were down right Furious and surrounded him.

Naruto and Hinata only winced at the punches and kicks he was getting. Don't go on the wrong side of Fangirls were everyone's thoughts.

Iruka opened the door and saw the situation. He activated his Big head jutsu and screamed "SETTLE DOWN NOW, BRATS" The girls went back to the seat revealing a beaten up Kiba who was walking to his seat.

Iruka cleared his throat and spoke "Alright class, all of you are wondering where is Mizuki. He was apparently a traitor and was sent to prison" Everyone except Naruto was shocked.