Chapter 8

I don't own Naruto. Masashi Kishimoto-sama owns him

7 YEARS AFTER THE KYUBI INCIDENT...

AT THE UCHIHA NAKA SHRINE...

The Naka shrine is the most sacred place for the Uchiha's. Its located at the Uchiha Compound. In the main hall, beneath the seventh tatami mat from the far right, is a secret meeting place of the Uchiha clan. There stood a stone monument which contains the clan's secrets and can only be read with specific dōjutsu. Those doujutsu were the Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan and the Rinnegan. The stone tablet is said to be carved by The Sage of The Six Paths himself.

In the Naka shrine stood 37 Uchihas. All of them were shinobi ranging from genin to Jonin. A person stood in front of the tablet facing backwards. He had short, brown hair that reached to his shoulders and onyx-coloured eyes, with visible creases below them made more pronounced whenever he adopted a stern look. He wore a simple kimono with grey pants and a black shirt with the Konoha Military Police Force symbol on the shoulders with shin-guards.

One of the Uchiha's called out to the man "Fugaku-Sama is their a reason you called us?"

The man now known as Fugaku turned to face the Uchihas and said "Yes, reason being....Its time the Uchiha's rule" The Uchihas gasped, one of them spoke "Are we going to ask one of us to be Hokage?" Fugaku nodded and glanced at a boy who had short, unkempt, dark-coloured hair, black eyes and a relatively broad nose and well-defined eyelashes, that turns upwards at each end. Fugaku spoke

"Shisui Uchiha, come forward" The boy now known as Shisui came forward and stared at Fugaku. After a while he spoke "Yes, Fugaku-Sama"

Fugaku spoke "You are to put Minato Namikaze under your Kotoamatsukami and make him willingly give the position of Hokage to me"

Shisui spoke without any emotions "Yes, Fugaku-Sama" and he walked back

The Uchihas were delighted that they were finally going to get the luxury they deserved.

After a minute Fugaku spoke again "We are going to aid Shisui by assassinating Kushina Uzumaki and Naruto-Uzumaki-Namikaze....KONOHA WILL BE OURS" All the Uchihas cheered except for Shisui who left the Naka Shrine

AT UCHIHA MIKOTO'S HOUSE...

Mikoto was sitting in the living room drinking her tea since she had just tucked Sasuke into bed a thirty minutes ago and Itachi had just come back from his mission. They were talking about Itachi's mission until they heard a knock on the door.

Itachi got up to open the door. Once he opened the door he saw his best friend – Shisui Uchiha. He spoke

"Shisui, isn't it too late for a meeting?" Shisui smirked and said "The sun shines in the west"

Itachi got serious at the phrase since it was a secret code which meant 'War is about to breakout'. He let Shisui in and they both sat in the living room with Itachi next to Mikoto and Shisui sitting opposite Mikoto.

Itachi then spoke "What's going on Shisui?"

Shisui replied "Fugaku is going to make me cast the kotoamatsukami on the Hokage and make it seem like he is going to make Fugaku the Hokage. He has also said that while I do that he and the other Uchihas will eliminate Kushina and Naruto-Sama" Itachi and Mikoto gasped. They didn't believe that Fugaku would go so low as to actually ask Shisui to put the Fourth under a Genjutsu. On top of it all, Fugaku had asked to eliminate Kushina and Naruto.

Itachi was furious but didn't show it. He had known his Father since he was 2. He saw him abandon his mother and was angry. He promised not to get carried with hate but this time he crossed the line. He then asked