Salvation

"What exactly are you carrying around a gun for? Are you stupid? Don't you know civilians are heavily restricted from owning firearms?! You think this is a joke, stupid idiot!"

Hitori stared at the ground. Nijika looked around. An old lady across the street was glaring at her. Her rant had gotten the attention of people passing by.

"This isn't good, if she really does have a gun and people notice it, then I'll get caught up with her. They will think I'm her accomplice or something. The court will sentence me to jail, damnit. I wanted to start a rock band not a prison band.", Nijika thought to herself.

"Uhm you see, t-the thing is I uh wanted to, my school.."

"Oh, I get it, it's a water gun! Haha, you got me scared for a moment! You had a water fight competition at your school. The school told you to bring it, that's so cool. Our school only focuses on academics."

"Uh yea right that's exactly what it is..haha.", Hitori said while awkwardly glancing at the old lady across the street.

"How far is your clubhouse? I really want to practice."

"It's another five minutes away. I know, since you don't have your guitar with you, you can borrow one from our clubhouse. It might not be the one you always use, but at least you'll be able to play."

"My guitar is very lightweight so a heavy guitar would be very uncomfortable for me."

[Nijika internally]"The nerve of this ungrateful girl, first she says she has a gun instead of a guitar, now she wants me to get her a guitar that fits her requirements. This was such a bad idea."

[Nijika externally]"Oh I see, well you said you lived 2 hours away, so getting your own guitar here before the show is impossible. We will have to make do with what we have."