Knowing The Truth

As soon as the guard waved on them, they quickly dashed to the factory and slipped inside it. In front of them was a long flight of the stairs. Geronimo is literally afraid of heights. He had started to feel dizzy. They continued to climb until they had reached the top of the stairs. Generally the view from the top feels good, but this time it the opposite. All the smoke coming out from the factory was disturbing the two of them. Realization had kicked in, they were at the top of building's largest room!  Near the ceiling was long beam which was wrapped around the whole factory. Hercule had suggested to move along the beam and see what exactly was happening in the factory. In this way, they could find out the secret without being seen.

This Geronimo rodent was afraid of heights. So ha had decided to close his eyes and slide along the beam. He was hoping that something bad wouldn't happen. While they were sliding, Geronimo thought that why does this situation only happens with him? He somehow gets into a horrifying case. "Oh come on Stilton, fight for yourself and don't be a coward." Hercule said.  

When someone was just talking about bad. Geronimo tumbled around the beam and fell down on the roof of the ceiling. "Stilton! What are you doing?!" There they both had the view of it. A hundreds of rodents were working in the factory. Working in for the curious cheese.  The procedure was very long. First, they bought the carts filled with mud, worms, rotten food and garbage. It was then thrown in a pot and boiled. IT had then turned into a mixture of it. Chemicals were added in the fake cheese to give it the real taste and scent. It seemed like they were seeing how a real cheese is formed like mozzarella or cheddar. Finally that fake cheese was then painted, cut off, and had labels on it. Eww!😖🧀

Did you think that the process has been ended. No. Many of the makers had made holes in the cheese, painted it with spray guns and had given it a special colour effect. These crooks were really disturbing. They were making fake cheese! And out of rotten garbage! For a special thing, Granny Ironcheesker's is strict. Hercule was waiting to let his granny know this news. One thing about her is that she is a tough one. If she gets to know about this then no one could stand her outrage. Her whiskers will stand on one end.

Hercule had suddenly turned around Geronimo. He questioned. "Wait a sec, did Thea eat that cheese? I hope so not. I don't want her to be troubled too! The green warts would have clashed with her beautiful snout!" Geronimo was faceless.😶 There's one thing about Hercule. He has a major crush on Thea.💖💞 Hercule had started to dream about her. "What if we both get married? We would be relatives. It would be so good, right?"

  While Hercule had dreamt of Thea, suddenly Geronimo saw two guards squeaking with each other. They both had eavesdropped on the conversation and had started to hear the guards. "I am going to bring the bossa little broth's which is good for settling our stomach." one guard said. "Have you ever seen how many green warts does the boss have?" the other guard said. "That is sure, because he has been munching on the fake cheese that we've been producing." There boss had soooo fallen into it. "Yeah okay, but don't tell this to our boss, you know that he is very good in bringing temper to himself right?" the guard told to the other while whispering.🤫

Carefully the agents had slid down the beam and were following the two guards. They found out that the guards were heading towards a heavy door. They rang the bell, and had said out a code: '' Rotting To The Core!" The door had then silently opened. It had a large white apron in it. In the background Hercule and Geronimo were able to see an office. It was big. 

Do you know Sleezer? He is a mysterious looking brat,  who wants to make all the factories in the city broke. He loves to make everyone out of business.  He was blabbering all about his products to his workers. "Everyone in the city will afford to but only my products as I will sell it all in for a cheap price!" By doing this he will own all the 'New Mouse City'. 

 "Everything will be all mine." The rodent wheezed. "I mean not mine, it means ours" One of the worker continued. "Heh! Heh! Yes it definitely meant ours Sleezer. We know that you had built the factory in only a night. It was your idea. You were the only one who had paid the expenses of the factory. That moment of time I was nobody. You had only appointed me as the worker of the factory. We had met with each other and you had allowed me to work in the stinky restaurant,  and even more. I haven't forgotten it..."

While the rodent had chattered on for so long. Geronimo was quite afraid that he would fall asleep and start snoring like a monster.  But suddenly his ears got alerted. Sleezer had found out that Geronimo, Hercule and the two of the mouselings have been following us to investigate this case out!

 "How the heck did they get up to this?! Holey cheese! If this continues to happen then they will somehow stop our investigation." Geronimo cried. Till now he was sweating a lot from that fear. He was sweating so much that he would almost feel like drowning in it! He had turned into a complete nervous wreck! 😰

 The workers had called their manager to give him some more updates. Their manager was talking about his fake cheese. Telling the both guards all about the plan. He was a also thinking to still work on producing the fake cheese. "Everyone in the city has tasted my cheese. Ha! I knew that it would be successful. Now, everyone is suffering from green warts. Except for that teacher miss Angel Paws. She is allergic to my fake cheese. But no worries we are going to extend up our business. This is just a cheese. After few days, we will make more fake dishes!" The manager knew that all of his formulas would work. So, he decided to make more different foods... Like Pasta, Jelly, Chocolate... And even some yummy and delicious ice- cream.

Meanwhile the workers were blabbering to the manager... "Wait! What ? You mistakenly ate the cheese and now you are also suffering from green warts?!" The manager was not worried about it. He was actually happy! He had clearly understood that the fake food that he is producing is working in a very affective way. "Don't worry, I have luckily also got the antidote for this. 

From the work of the antidote, all the green warts will vanish away. It will help to get the rodent rid of the poison in it. " You know that's the beauty of my poison. When I will produce my foods, everyone will eat it. All of the rodent's will have to buy the antidote. We'll be charging a ton a of money for it. After a few moments of time I'll be Rich! Rich! Rich!... No, I mean we'll be Rich! Rich! Rich! I will give you very own word. "Violet Volwhiskers"

Let us now find out about who she is....

Who is she:  An obnoxious cook who can make dishes from using different kinds of garbage scraps.

Who is her accomplice: It is Sleezer, who is an evil brat. His dream is to take over the whole mouse island, which is the New Mouse City.

Her secret: Umm, how about we find this at the end of the story. Sorry, but this is also a secret.

Her dream: To take over New Mouse City by blackmailing all the inhabitants.

Her weakness: She really likes to taste- test everything that she cooks, even her fake food that causes severe green warts from it.