The Code That She Owed

Finally, after years later, when Viola had hung up her phone, suddenly she had started to scratch her snouts like a crazy. The scratch was unbearable. She had gone to check out in the mirror.
"Festering Furballs" she screeched, looking herself in the mirror. "I knew it! I shouldn't have eaten that fake cheddar this morning! Now, I have completely grown green warts all over my face!" She sighed. "Oh yeah, I had forgotten all about the antidote. Let me grab it." She ran towards a safe, where she had put a combination of letters and numbers. She muttered saying out the code. Here's how it goes:

3 right, 1 left, 9 right, 5 left, and 4 right.

Suddenly she had started to look around her surroundings. Seeing if someone had been there watching her. "Oh, I shouldn't say out these numbers very loud. Someone could hear it. But Geronimo and Hercule had been sneaking around her. "The good thing is that I'm here all alone." She had quickly consoled herself.

The door of the safe had opened+++ It had a container which contained a vial filled with a dark purpled liquid. "Yes, my antidote. Quickly let me take a sip of this." She took a long sip, and within seconds, all the green warts had disappeared from her snout. After drinking it, Viola had checked her reflection. She was confirming that whether her antidote actually works or no. Seeing her reflection, she had left.

"Ok, so now what?" Geronimo questioned Hercule. Hercule was already excited to have a view at the safe. He ran towards the safe. He had remembered the code to open the safe. "So, now we're going to break into the safe." Hercule had then started to recite the code. The combination had the look like this: 3 Right, 1 Left, 9 Right, 5 Left, 4 Right The safe had opened. Over there they had found the formula inside to make the antidote. Hercule had noted down the ingredients for the formula.

ANTIDOTE FOR THE GREEN WARTS:

Combine:

• A pinch of baking soda

• A half stick of licorice

• 5 watermelon seeds

• A pinch of nutmeg

• 10 chamomile flowers

• 3 basil leaves

• A small slice of ginger.

Then we have to add the secret ingredient (Sorry can't tell you about it, otherwise it won't be a secret.)

Just then, the door to the lab had straight forward opened. It was Violet Volwhiskers! She had came out with a blasting red face on her.😡The two were wondering, what explosion can happen at this point?! She screeched. "Catch those spies!" She had grabbed the vial with the antidote but it had slipped from her paw and it then had landed up into a thousand pieces. She had tried to own the formula too from Hercule and Geronimo, but the paper flew away and it had ended up in a fireplace. There was a live fire burning over there. In a blink of an eye, the paper had turned into ashes. "My formula!" She cried.😔

Violet had definitely worked for years to find it out about the formula, and now it was all gone. "Oh come, why only me!? I had worked so hard to figure out the solution for the green warts!" She sobbed. "My mommy told me to make the copy of it, but I didn't listen to her at all!" She was always nagging Violet for such things. "Comb your hair Violet! Brush your teeth properly! Do not play with electronic devices during bathtub!" Nagging! Nagging! And only nagging!

"Anyway where was I? Oh yeah, it is both of your fault! I can't believe that someone can ever mess up with me. I swear you are going to be so sorry about it as you have messed up with the great, and the devious Violet Volwhiskers!" The both had started to run from her. "Catch those two bustards, and make sure they don't escape!" Violet commanded. The guards had started chasing the two of them. Hercule had turned around himself and had found a steel door behind him. The two headed towards it. They went right through it, shutting down the door after they had entered into it.