The Party

"I look awful.." I said looking at myself in my Chanel dress for the premier tonight.
The fact I could tell myself I looked gross in a Chanel dress was absolutely absurd... but it's just what I do.
Nick and I got invited to his friend Taylor's new movie premiere, which we were both very excited about.
I was a bundle of nerves thinking about seeing so many celebrities and people Nick has worked with.
Also being surrounded by beautiful woman who I know for a fact will look a million times better than I will.

"Holy fuck" I hear Kat say as she comes in my room.

"Shut up.." I say, taking the dress off.

"Don't do that, you look amazing!" She says, knowing I feel insecure.

I put the dress in the bag and quickly pack my bag with my shoes and stuff to stay over at Nicks apartment.

"I gotta go.. getting my hair and makeup done at three."

"You are living the dream you slut..." I laugh at her vulgar sense of humor and quickly head out to the car that Nick had sent for me.

It's going to be fine...

___________

"Alright so I was thinking a more natural beauty look, I think that will look amazing with your dress. And then for hair maybe a half up half down type of look."

I nod and smile, not even sure what to say.
I knew they would make me look beautiful no matter what.

"Hey baby" I hear Nick from behind me and feel myself relax a bit more.
He hands me a coffee and I reach for him to kiss me.

"Thank youuuu" he smiles and is quickly pulled away to start his beauty treatment.

"You guys are so cute!" Gianna, my makeup lady says.

"Thanks, I'm pretty lucky."

"Yeah seriously... the fact that you just ran into him on the street. Like girl any celeb would kill to be with him right now."

I feel my stomach twist into knots.
He deserves to be with someone like that... an actual celebrity who knows how to do things like this.
I nervously pick at the skin by my fingernails knowing my anxiety was at an all time high... I couldn't ruin this night for him.

"Alright time to get you in your dress"

____________

I felt Nick tighten his grip on my hand as we approached the carpet for the premiere.
He knew I was nervous, but didn't know I felt like I was going to projectile vomit on every single person here.

"I got you okay? I won't let go of your hand... just a few pictures and we can go inside."

I nod and give him a fake smile.
The car stops and Nick gets out first, he reaches for my hand and helps me out behind him.
I immediately hear paparazzi yelling our names and I cover my eyes from the bright flashes.
We make our way to the beginning of the carpet and I stand right beside Nick.

"Y/n over here!" I try my best to look at the cameras and turn when Nick does.

I hear one of them yell "beautiful" and feel a bit more confident.
I get caught off guard when Nick grabs my face and kisses me, earning an enormous cheer from the paps.
I smile and know my cheeks are bright red.