Raajveer

Raajveer Singh Raghuvanshi

"Namaste hukum" a manly voice landed in my ears . I replied with a hum sound . He was my fathers P.A.
and came here to tell me that my pita ji is calling me in his study room. After i fixed my tie i went to meet pita ji . As i closed the door he started discussing something. Soon after i left the room with a frown which later turned into a smirk. I was near the exit of the hall and suddenly i heard a sweet voice "beta kuch kha toh lijiye itna kaam hota h bina khaye kaam kaise karenge ap "(son, please eat something , you do a lot of work in office how will you work without eating).       immediately my lips carved into smile and i replied "maa abhi bhook nhi h hume " (maa , i am hot hungy yet).      before maa can say something i said "ap lunch pack karde hum office ke kha lenge "(ok pack my lunch i will eat it in the office ) to which she smiled  and then i saw she already had a packed lunch box in her hand . She knows me too well. I left from there and went to my BMW and asked my driver to drive to the office .
Meanwhile i got a call from Rudra my PA stating that I have changed the schedule for today's  meeting. And i shouted at him for no reason, there was nothing he could do . I don't like when someone changes my schedule without my knowledge. I am a man of time I don't like anyone who is not committed to anything whether it is  work or anything. I am so tired after all this work It's 6 PM only i am not able to sleep properly at night from last month That's why i am sleepy. I reached the mansion and everyone was busy with their work ,noone noticed me maybe because usally i always come late . I went to my room to freshen up . While sitting at the dinning table i wanted to announce something "Everybody attention please " i looked towards pita ji and he gave me assuring nod i continued " maa i want to get married" after a long silence maa spoke " aree wah toh hum rishte dekna padege " ( wow , now i have to start to find the girl)"no need"everyone gave me a questioning look . "Send the rishta to the Singhania's to mark the end our rivalry" everyone was happy especially maa . Next day we were ready to leave for their house.

To be continued
........................................................................
Thank you guys for reading. Please vote for this and share your opinions on this chapter .

Who do you think THE MARRIAGE PROPOSAL IS FOR ???