Majburi

Author's POV

The Next Morning in Singhania's Mansion

The next day was usual but yet so unusual. Everyone was busy in their own chores not remembering the storm which was going to happen today . Mrs . Singhania was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for her lovely kids. And Mr. Singhania was in the living room reading the newspaper . Meanwhile Rahul and Preeti were busy with their stupid fight for the food that was going to eat the last packet of chips. And in the middle of  this hustle and bustle a loud sound of heels hitting on the marble stair case was heard.

Meera's POV

Seeing myself while getting ready made of realized my sad reality. Today i wore a shirt and pants .

Taking my bag I went outside my room to face my family

Taking my bag I went outside my room to face my family . Everyone was busy in themselves.As i was going down the stairs i can feel everybody staring at me i guess because of the heels clicking the floor. I sat around the dining table and the servants were serving us breakfast. After all of us had finished eating i decided it was the best time to tell them. I spoke "I want to marry" . They looked shocked because i was the one who always ran from people and today i am saying to tie up with a man. Papa spoke ending  the awkward situation "beta ji yeh kab hua "
(Child when did this happen )
he tried to lighten up the situation but looking at my serious face je stopped i further added "no need to look for groom i .....i want to marry ........ RAAJVEER" . Clarifying myself as i dont want to look suspicious i spoke "vo itne bhi bure nhi h  jitna humne samjha tha"
(He is not as bad as I thought he was ). I think they are trying to process this new information. My mom taunted
" jo harkate thi tumhari us din ....uske baad tumhe kese soch liya ki vo Raghuvanshi's tumhe apne ghar ki bahu banaege "
(The way you behaved that day......how can you even thing that they Raghuvanshi's will make you thier daughter in law )
Papa is trying to calm her but yeh toh bhagwan bhi nhi kar sakte (but even god cant fo this). I left the place hurriedly. Hearing things like this from her have become my habit she never appreciated me nevertheless what i do . I am always a disappointment for her.

In the evening

I wanted to fresh my mind so i decedid to take a walk.I dont know but i am feeling so much that i cant even express. After sometime i went home .

Author POV
(In the mansion)

The whole mansion was in so much chaos . Iwas being decorated again with flowers and lights all over the mansion. Meera entered the room and was going straight towards her room. But Preeti stoped her and hugged her and started balberring
Preeti:"Di we have to do face mask than thi.........di are you even listening" she said frowing .
Meera:"yes pree but before that let me take some rest i am tired "
Pradeep :"bache .....ap jaye aaram kariye kal ghar me Raghuvanshi's aaege apke ......... Rishtey ke liye "
(Child......you go and take rest . Tomorrow Raghuvanshi's are going to come .........for your marriage proposal)
Meera gulped .

Next day

Meera woke up a little late today and nobody woke up because they know she will be having a long day today it might be mentally and socially exhausting for her. Being a huge procrastinator she immediately checked her phone and spent a good 15 minutes scrolling the reels but then ping sound came. It was a message from.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Great Hukum Raajveer Singh Raghuvanshi

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hello guys ,
Sorry i Have not posted for the whole week as i was busy with the assignments , i think i will post a little more frequently from now on .

And what do you think is gonna happen as it is little obvious like the marriage thing but other than that
Thank you for reading.
Keep supporting