Threat ⚡

Rajveer POV
(On the eve when Raajveer declared to send a proposal for marriage to Singhania's)

I can see everything happening according to the plan.

The next morning
I was ready in my tuxedo for the marriage proposal. And i already know that i will have finance soon. I have run a background check on that Preeti and she is just like a cow ....pure and innocent someone totally opposite from me .
When we went there everything went as usual as then agreed for the marriage.The ladies were busy in chit chatting and in preparing for the roka ceremony.And we the men were discussing the business and all. But then an unusual loud thud was heard .Everyone went silent and looked into the direction of thud. All we could see was an illiterate homeless looking girl who threw the pooja thali on the ground and all the tika in the air , flower spattered everywhere. I angrily growled clenching my fish in a cold tone
"Tumne mera roka  rokne ki himmat kese KARLI!!" (how..did..you ..dare..to..interrupt ..my...roka ceremony)
She replied in a calm but cold tone
" vaise hi Jese tumne ......Meri Behen..ke liya rishta bhej diya"
(Just like how you send a proposal for My Sister?)
Everyone of us including me was shocked hearing her saying my sister .
Nobody knew that Singhania had another daughter.
I felt  my plan is shattering I cant let it happen.But i don't even know what to do . I was going to say something but maa stopped me and told everyone that we are leaving. Papa and me shared a glances and he looked disappointed in me . A sudden pang in my heart. All my life i tried to be the perfect yet here i am being a disappointment. I clenched my fist and drove out towards the office. The whole day i was annoyed that nothing was working out today. I even tried to know about her but there was no information about her. It was like there was not even the existence of that little human.Also i cant figure out why the Singhania's hide there daughter ?
Leaving all this question behind i went inside the house directly to my room as it was already midnight and everyone in their respective rooms .
After changing i slept as soon as I lay down on the bed . The day was a hectic work vise as well as emotionally.

The next day

As usual i had breakfast with my family and went to the office. And that time i had an idea to execute my broken plan.
I called my  Adheer in my office room .
Adheer :" Bhaiya apne achanak aise bulaya koi kaam tha kya."
( bhaiya you suddenly called me here do you have some work for me)
Raajveer:"Mujhe pata karna h ki vo ladki kab kya karti h , har ghante update chahiye mujhe uski har second ki kab, kaha, kisse vo milti h sari update chahiye. Do you get that"
( I need to know what that girl does , i need update about her whereabouts every hour every second at what time where and who everything is. Do you get that )
Adheer:"yes bhaiya"
He went out of the room hurriedly.I sneaking smiled at him seeing how seriously he took my words. Adheer has always been like this serious and cold . He is the brother who will never question me back and i admire him for this .
During the day he never forgot to update me about her . And I know she has a business in many countries. I chuckled saying"Intazar kariya humara Meera ji aarahe h humeapke pass"
(Wait for me Ms Meera . I am coming to you)
I was waiting outside with Adheer where her car was parked. Seeing the opportunity that not many people are present i decided to talk to her. As she put something on the passenger seat and was going to the driver's seat . I grabbed her wrists tightly, she was going to scream but i was quick enough to put my hand  into her mouth.I smirked seeing her shocked face . And whispered in her ear"shhhh....baat karke chod denge apko"(shhhh .....after talking i will leave you)
I dragged her towards the alley. But  she kicked me in my leg ouch that hurt but i cant ruin my big man image . Seeing me not even flinching she was too stunned. I can feel that my male ego is satisfied. I signaled Adheer to wait for me in the car and he did so.

Author POV

Meera:"Speak"
Raajveer "sabar rakho meri jaan"said with a dark voice
( Have some patience my love )
Meera"janwaro ke saath kesa sabar "
( cant be patience with animals )
Raajveer can feel his angry rising
Raajveer "let me get to the point ....... tell everyone that you want to marry me by tomorrow"
Meera looked at him with 'do you even know what you are saying 'expression.
Raajveer:"i know baby what i am saying"
Raajveer "kal subha tak ka samay h apna decision bataya dijiye ga...kal subha tak hamare ghar me yeh khabar aajane chahiye"
(You have time till morning to make decisions and by then i should get this news in my household)
Meera"Pata tha hume ki ap pagal h par itne pagal h hume yeh nhi pata tha ....soch kese liya ki apne ki hum apki baat pe agree karenge" said crossing her arms
(I knew that you are stupid but I didn't think that you are this much stupid ......how did you even think that i will agree with this decision of yours)
Raajveer said smiling sarcastically"varna toh apko pata hi hoga apki behen kitni bholi h samay nhi lagega hume uska bholapan dur karne me ".
(Otherwise you already know how innocent your sister is and it wont take me long enough to ruin her innocence)
"pata toh h hi hoga apko hum Raghuvanshi h yaha par hamara raj chalta h  .....KUCH BHI KAR SAKTE H HUM APKI PREETI KE SAATH"
(You must know that we are Raghuvanshi's and we rule here .......we can do anything with your Preeti )
Raajveer " decision apka h soch kar faisala kijiyega "
(The decision is yours , think hard).
Raajveer left after completing his talk not giving any chance to Meera to say something.

Raajveer POV

With this  I left for my mansion. For the whole drive I was silent and was thinking about her. She might not show but i felt that she was so scared by my sudden touch. From what i can feel is that she almost had an anxiety attack. Leaving all her thoughts i went inside the mansion. Knowing tomorrow's gonna be a long day i went to bed early. Thinking about her i didn't even know when I felt .

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Hello lovelies,
This is the longest chapter i have ever written with more than 1130 words . Thank you for reading till here . I hope you will like it .
And thank you so much for 250+reads . Keep supporting
Love you sweeties