formal greet and meet

Hey loveliesss.....
Thank you sooo sooo much for reading it . Finally we have croseed 600 reads . This is an unrealistic moment for me.  Thank you and keep supporting. And this chapter has been uploaded early as a bonus or gift for you sweetie . I hopw you will enjoy reading it.
💗💗

----------------------------------------------------------

Meera's  pov

Wow .....just wow now that monster Raghuvanshi has the audacity to message me . First he forced me to marry him and now he is saying that i have to behave like a decent human being. What does he think of me , do i look like an alien to him. He texted quoting " hello ....soon to be wife . Today is a big day so behave like a human ok? I know it's tough but " at least he should complete his sentence and again a ping was heard he completed his sentence leaving me with a terrific expression " otherwise you know what can happen darlo😏" . Reading it i shivered with the thought that he knows my weakness.

Author's POV

The outstanding Meera Singhania who makes the world kneel before her now has to kneel for someone. Even the thought of this formed tears in her eyes but reminding that she is not weak she agressively wiped her tears. Her fear overtook her she hid her personality beside a sanskari person (cultuured person)
[Lol thats what i found on google like whats a cultured person].

Meera's pov
I took a cold shower and started walking in my wordrobe and i just couldn't find anything suitable according to the occasion i groaned if i knew this yerstarday i would have gone for shopping but my forgetfull mind ahhh. It's not like I don't have clothes i have them but you know they are not appropriate i have some kurti but they are not for my fitting as i came to india after so many years and these years changed me so I didn't pack much decent clothes but suddenly i remembered that Divya my baby my bestie forced me to pack one saree with myself "for some situation " which was definitely not this in which i am . I started finding i succeeded.
It was a beautiful yellow coloured saree amd i decided to pair it with white top. I opened my drawers and found my old jewellery stuff box and used some of the items to style myself . I chucked talking with myself in the mirror " omg there so much old stuff .....little meeru had so much interest in dressing up in a traditional manner". I did my makeup and then applied a small bindi on my forehead to complete the look.I stared at myself in the mirror " i... i look good". Even though i thought i was not meant for india but this feeling the feeling of dressing up in traditionals is different . Every girl grew up playing dress up . I chucked remembering those days .

(Reference of her look for you guys)
I heard a car honk and already new that the Raghuvanshi's are here. After few minutes i went down towards the living room.  As i was descending the stairs I could feel everyone stare at me . I bit my lips feeling nervous . I greeted the elders there.

Author POV
Raghuvanshi's family was shocked with the beauty and gorgeous features of meera . It was their first time seeing her in proper attire .
After some chit chatting and brunch and it was time to decide the date of the wedding. Pandit ji (the priest) was called and there was 2 dates for weeding first one was after a month and second was after 4 months. Elders were discussing to go with the second one but a deep male voice was heard
" shaadi 1 mahine baad hogi"
(Weeding will be held after 1 month)
it was Raajveer who not only said but also ordered . Parul tried to speak "magar"(But) before she can speak further Raajveer continued"intzam hum dekh lenge apko bas aana hoga"
(We will take care of the preparation you only have to come)
Everyone agreed to this because everybody knew nobody can cross the orders of the Hukum.
After certain hours Singhania's mansion was silent.

Raajveer POV

I message her intentionally knowing that she will be annoyed seeing my message. I messaged her only for fun but her reply made me furious . We have especially come from Ajmer to Jodhpur for her but see her audacity to message me this. I calmed myself i wore a black shirt and black trouser as it is hot here. We left for Singhania's mansion in a car . As all the members of the family can't come today due to their schedule only maa  dadaji and kaka kaki are present here . When we reached there the mansion was decorated with beautiful flowers and lights . They welcomed us sweetly . After some minutes of our arrival . I heard the sound of heels clicking. I looked towards the source of noise only to see an eternal beauty . I was too stunned to say her hair was slightly waving in the air which made her ear piercing very prominent. The bangles on her writs clicking together making a melodious tune. She is beautiful, this was the only thing i knew at the moment. I don't think there are enough words to describe her beauty .
'Hey what are you thinking dumbass ' my subconscious asked . I came out of my stunned stage and maintained my tough man image . While the pandit ji were discussing the dates i said the first one because we dont have enough time to execute our plan this marriage has to happen soon. Otherwise it will be of no use . After the discussion the male and female get separated . Females were talking about the functions and all and here the males were discussing business. I was not at all interested in their talk my eyes were set only on the one person my .....soon to be biwi . Seeing her leaving for her room , a smirk formed on my face . I followed her . Seeing that now we are on a different floor i grabbed her wrists and there was a visible shock on her face .
"Hello .....soon to be biwi . Zyada intezar toh nhi karvaya hume apko"
(Sson to be wife . I hope I didn't let you wait for  long)
i said with a wink .
What .....did she make an annoyed face seeing the Great Raajveer Raghuvanshi . This girl is troublesome .What she did next made my eyes widened. She just left closing the door on my face . I clenched my fist in angry and left the place . As i returned i can feel everybody's eyes on me with a grin on their face .
"Intazar nhi ho raha hukum se" maa said laughing "par intzaar toh karna padega beta ji ko apni biwi se milne ke liye "kaki said and everybody burst into laughter. Soon we left for the airport to Ajmer. It has been decided that engagement will be held here in Ajmer and the further function will be held in Raghuvanshi Mansion.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading !
Finally their marriage is fixed . Continue this rollercoaster ride with Raghuvanshi's and Singhania's.
Keep supporting

Bye bye lovelies 💖💖💖