Flowers

This takes place in the movie World Hero Mission, where Izuku is accused of murder and is wanted; he and Rody have to get to the next town over, but they will have a plus one with them; Izuku's girlfriend; Wolf Rain, quirk: fox, hero name: Vixen.

Wolf, Endeavor, Shoto, and Katsuki stares at the tv in horror as it showed Izuku's picture on it and saying he was a wanted murderer, Shoto was on the phone with Izuku asking what he did to make him the most wanted person, Izuku was with Rody after evading the archer on a big bridge using black whip. The young hero frowns" I... I don't know, I never done anything to make me a wanted man and be told I was a murderer..." he was very scared. Wolf grabbed Shoto's phone" Izuku, hurry and get a disguise, take out your phone battery to so it doesn't get tracked, you and that boy need to get out of this town" she was really worried about her boyfriend, she will accompany him and that other boy towards the next town. She looks at Endeavor" I'm going, I know someone is framing Izuku" Endeavor said" be careful," Wolf shifts into her large fox form (A/N: she's the size as Kirara from Inuyasha) ran out of the building and sniffs out Izuku.

Izuku sighs, takes out his battery" Rody, we need a disguise right now, someone saw me and you at the bridge and now I am being accused of murder" Rody's eyes widen" what!? I can't leave my two siblings by themselves!" Izuku said" I'm sorry but they seen you also, you can't go back to your place or they will come after you" Rody clenched his teeth" fine, we'll get you some clothes and a hat to hide your hair, I need to make a call" he puts up his hoodie, placed his glasses on his face and went to a payphone and called a bartender at a bar and asked for him to check on his siblings but the man refused really pissed that Rody didn't get the suitcase to the destination he needed to take it to then hung up, Rody looked down in anger, his younger siblings will be alone until he is able to get home. He came back, Izuku was in a sand colored brown overalls and a grey bowl hat, a drawstring sack hanging on his shoulder containing his hero costume, Izuku asked" you alright Rody?" He nods and smiled" yeah, so now we just need to get on a bus and head probably to the neighboring country; Klayd since the police wouldn't have jurisdiction there" he nods" sounds like a good plan" he sent a coded message to Shoto about his next destination, he then heard his girlfriend in his mind' Bunny!' He turns his head and saw his girlfriend in her fox form, Rody was shocked" holy shit! That is one big fox!" Izuku said" she's a hero like me, her quirk is fox; can turn into a small or large fox, she can talk telepathically" Wolf asked' what's the plan?' Izuku said" we're going to the next town over, we'll be safe there, we also need to know why this archer that's been chasing us needs this suitcase" he looks at the suitcase Rody had. Wolf nods' good plan, I'm coming with you' Izuku said" did Endeavor allow you?" Wolf nods' yeah but even if he refused I would still come, you're my boyfriend, I will stay by your side through thick and thin' Izuku smiled" thank you Wolf, now we need to get on that bus and get off when we are far from the town" Rody looks at a bus" there is one we can jump on the roof, it'll take us out in the countryside but we will have to walk the rest of the way towards Klayd as it's 3 days from now, we will have to try and find a car we can borrow" borrow he means steal but like he would tell that to two heroes. Wolf nods and shrinks down to her small fox form, Izuku picks her up and pets her head gently, smiling. Rody said" people will notice you even with the hat, it's safe to travel on the roof and it's free" he smirks. Izuku glared, leans on his head" absolutely not!" The bus started up, Rody ignored Izuku and ran to the back of the bus and jumped up on the ladder and climbed up. Izuku frowns and ran after Rody and jumped on the bus with ease, holding Wolf close, he still didn't like riding on the bus for free, so he gave Wolf to Rody, leaned over the bus took out three coins and closed one eye, aimed' Delaware Smash; Air Force' he flicks the coins into the machine and sits up, made a peace sign at Rody" I just paid for three seat!" the brown haired boy looked annoy" and it's still ok to ride on the roof?" Izuku grunts" not at all..." Wolf looked at Rody' it's useless to make Izuku break the law,' Rody looked at her" it's weird to hear you in my head."