Wedding(modern)

It was a beautiful day in the park, today was the wedding for the number one hero Izuku Midoriya and number five hero Wolf Rain her quirk was wings meaning she can grow any type of wings from her back can be demon wings, angel wings, any bird wings from all types of birds. The down side to her quirk is it takes her strength to keep the wings out and moving them. All of Class 1-A graduated from UA High, some were working at agencies others made their own agencies, Wolf and Izuku created their own agency, it was a success and Izuku was famous like the former Symbol of Peace, everyone loved the hero Deku.

The wedding was private only their family and friends were allowed, Izuku didn't want news and magazine reporters there as it was for he and his fiancé. He was fidgeting at the alter while Wolf was at his apartment with his mother Inko and their friend Ochako Urakaka helping her with her wedding dress. Katsuki Bakugou Izuku's best man had to smack Izuku's hand away from his tie each time he would tug on it" Deku stop messing with your damn tie!" Izuku sighs" I'm sorry Kacchan I am just nervous and wondering how she looks..." Katsuki rolled his eyes" probably the most beautiful woman you will ever seen, just don't pass out, I'm not catching you" but most likely he will catch Izuku since he is the number two hero and his body would move on its own. Izuku rubs his head" I'll try not to..." the limo that has the three women pulled up, everyone stood and looked at the entrance, Wolf asked Inko to walk her down the isle since she had no family, Inko cried when Wolf asked her that important question and humbly accepted. Ochako was the flower girl so she got out first and dropped rose petals down as Inko got out and helped Wolf out of the limo, Izuku's breath got caught in his throat when he saw his wife to be, she had the veil over her face, she wore small amount of make up, her dress was a beautiful white, the straps hanging off her shoulders, the ends almost touched the ground, her pixie cut hair swept to the side, she wore flats instead of high heels. Once Wolf got to her husband to be, she smiled softly, blushing lightly" you look very handsome Izuku" he starts tearing up, all the girls that were in their classroom were her brides maids, they sweat dropped' oh no,' Wolf saw the tears and frowns when she saw the tears" ZuZu... please don't cry.." Izuku sniffles, his shoulders shook. Katsuki facepalms' god damn it Deku,' he tilts his head back and cried fountain of tears (like the picture) Inko did the same as it was just a beautiful scene minus her son crying so badly. Wolf was use to his fountain tears since he did it during the sports festival in the capture the headbands where they had to take other teammates headbands to get points and his team got third place. Finally he calmed down after fifteen minutes of his extreme crying the wedding proceeded and the two were finally Mrs. and Mr. Izuku Midoriya. It was Wolf's turn to cry not extreme cry like her husband but small tears sliding down her cheek as the reception was beautiful and fun thanks to their former classmates.