Dance

It was the day of the dance that UA was having thanks to the Principle Nezu, it allowed the students to have fun before the hard training they will be doing for the provisional Hero License Exam. Wolf came with the Bakusquad since they decided to go together, Mina and Sero were there just as friends Eijirou and Katsuki were there together. Kaminari just came for the babes who were dateless though he mostly would spend time with Mineta trying to score a date. Wolf smiled as she saw all of Class 1-A and B, some were dancing the others were talking and having a fun time. Wolf was dressed in a turquoise dress with her sleeves hanging off her shoulders, it was touching the ground a bit. She smiled at everyone having a fun time, Wolf saw Izuku; her crush talking with Ochako who came with Iida. Izuku dressed in a red striped suit with a yellow dress shirt with a black tie, he looked very handsome to her, she wanted to ask Izuku to the dance but got scared and shy so she just went with Bakusquad. Wolf went outside to look at the full moon and take in some fresh air, she rested her hand on her chin sighs softly, a slow dance was then heard and she heard a throat clearing, she turns and saw Izuku, smiling softly, bowing, his left hand behind his back and his right hand out" Shall we?" Wolf smiled taking Izuku's hand he pulled her close and they danced under the moon light. Mina saw this and snapped a picture and sent it to everyone saying OTP! Everyone hoped that Izuku would ask Wolf out as he had a major crush on her also everyone knew it just not her and same with Wolf that everyone knew she had a crush on Izuku. Mina went to the DJ and requested a song for the couple. Everyone grabbed their dates and slowed danced happily, Wolf stared into Izuku's emerald eyes and smiled they were always so beautiful to her, glowing in the moonlight it was perfect, she had her hand on his shoulder, her other hand had the end of her dress up and also in Izuku's hand and they danced slowly in a circle  Izuku smiled at her, her amber eye was glowing in the moonlight, she may have a grey looking eye indicating she was blind in that eye but he still thought it was beautiful, they enjoyed the dance till it came to an end, Izuku somehow gained the confidence" Wolf, you're really beautiful and I want to spend the rest of my school life and hopefully my life after school with you, being heroes together" Wolf smiles" same here Izuku, I wouldn't have it any other way" they then kissed, everyone in their class clapped and cheered for the couple.