The proposal

After Brozone  reunited, and Poppy and Viva also reunited.Everyone was happy but Branch was feeling nervous and scared he looked down sadly until
He heard a voice.
Floyd:"Hey bro!"
Branch turned around and saw his older brother Floyd walking towards him.
Branch: Oh..Hey!
Floyd: You ok?
Branch: yeah I mean I reunited with my brothers so....🙂
Floyd: Bitty b,something else must be wrong with you...You can tell me anything, you know that right???
Branch: I know it's just...
Floyd: Is it about your girl?
Branch looked at Poppy laughing with Viva her sister.
Branch: "yes..."
Branch pulled out a box and opened it showing it to Floyd.It was a beautiful golden ring.
Floyd:😯
Branch:"Yeah.."😅
Floyd: "OMG I HAVE TO GET THE OTHERS OVER HERE!!!"😄😄😄😄
Branch: "wait bu-"
Floyd: "BROS LOOK!"
JD,Clay,and Spruce walked over to Branch and Floyd.
JD:"What's happening?"
Floyd:"BITTY B WANTS TO PROPOSE TO HIS GIRL AKA POPPY!"
Clay: "Dude ask her right now!"😱😱
Branch: "But what if-"
All of the brothers grabbed Branch and carried him over to poppy and viva.
Branch: "GUYSSS PUT ME DOWN!!!"😠😠
JD: "Nope!"😏
Poppy & Viva laughed at looking at the brothers playing like that.They placed branch down and Clay winked at viva and she got the hint she turned poppy towards branch and she looked at him right in his eyes.
Poppy: "Ummm hey branch"😊

Branch:"Umm h-hi poppy..."😅
Jd: "HURRY BITTY B!!!"
Branch: "OKAYYY!!"🙄🙄🙄
Poppy: "Branch what's going on???"
Branch: "Okay poppy look..."
Poppy:🤨
Branch kneeled down on one knee while holding both of poppy's hands.Poppy was confused at first but then started getting the hint.
Branch: "Poppy,queen of pop village..."
Poppy looked at Viva in shocked and Viva gave her a cheeky smile and gave her the look to listen to Branch.
Branch:"You had been the love of my life since the day I saw you...I never stopped thinking about you,your always on my mind everyday...I don't know what I would do without you..."
Poppy started tearing up 🥹
Branch then pulled out the box which made Poppy put her hands over  her mouth.
Branch: "Queen poppy,will you marry me?"
Poppy was in shock she didn't expect branch to propose to her.Everyone looked at poppy waiting for her response.Branch looked at Poppy sadly he thought she would say no but then...
Poppy:"Yes."
Branch: "Wait,what?!"Everyone gasped 

Poppy:"YES YOU DUMBNUT!"

Branch: "But I thought-"
Poppy: "You thought wrong!!!"😆😆
Poppy then jumped on branch which made him fall on the ground and started kissing him on the lips.Branch happily returned it back.Everyone was clapping and tearing up especially Viva and JD since they were there oldest siblings( I have a theory that viva is older than poppy cuz In the promotion ads of poppy and viva she looks way taller)
Viva: "MY BABY IS GETTING MARRIED"
Poppy and branch broke away from the kiss and looked at each other lovingly.
Poppy:"I love you"🥹
Branch: "I love you to"🥹

Next is the wedding😀😀😀😀