Pregnancy pt2

So poppy and viva went on YouTube and searched up "How to take a pregnancy test"and poppy learned and tried it.The results popped up and it left poppy in shock.
Poppy: AHHHHHHH😨😨😨😨
Viva heard poppy's scream and ran to the restroom and busted down the door with no hesitation.
Viva: POPPY ARE YOU GOOD?!
Poppy: Viva!!!😭😭😭😭😭
Viva: poppy what's wrong🥺🥺
Poppy showed viva the test and viva almost broke down crying herself.
The test was positive..
Poppy just sobbed in to vivas shoulder while viva held her tight.
Viva: Poppy I'm sorry I know your very scared but I'll be with you the whole way ok???
Poppy just kept crying and sniffing she couldn't help it she was happy to have a baby and have viva on her side but she wasn't worried about that.She was worried about the pain she would go threw what branch would think and what the village would think.
Poppy: but how will I tell branch?😥😥
Viva:we'll-
Before viva could finish her sentence branch walked in there pod.
Poppy:oh no no no he's here!😭😭😭
Viva: poppy shush..calm down it's gonna be okay..🥺🥺
Branch walked in the bathroom to see poppy with her faded colors and viva holding her in a tight hug.
Branch: What happened?!
Viva just looked at branch sadly and poppy looked at him crying still in vivas arms.
Branch: let me talk to her real quick🙁🙁
Viva nodded and walk poppy over to branch and poppy immediately fell in branch's arms still crying
Poppy: Branch please I'm so sorry I did t mean for any of this to happen just please don't leave me😭😭😭
Branch: Poppy I would never leave you!I love you please don't ever think that again!Now tell me what's going on🥺🥺🥺
Poppy straighten up and looked at branch with red eyes from her breakdown
Poppy: Remeber when I wasn't feeling well?..
Branch:yes??
Poppy couldn't even say it she gave branch the test and he looks at the results that said positive.
Branch was in shock tears running down his face and looked at poppy while crying.
Poppy: Branch please I'm so sorry 😞
Before poppy could finish the rest branch walked to her grabbed face and gave her a soft 10 second kiss poppy was shocked and didn't expect that she returned the kiss until they broke apart.
Branch: Pops you have nothing to be sorry for.This is the best experience I ever had🥺🥺
Poppy: So your happy about this?😢😢
Branch: yes! I always wanted to have a baby with you!🥹🥹
Poppy then kissed branch and branch kissed back while still having tears down there faces.
Viva was watching while sobbing she was happy to be a auntie of her sisters child.All was next was the day poppy will tell the village and have her baby.