Pregnancy

It's been a year since poppy and branch had gotten married.Branch has been crowned king and is learning how to be one with Peppy the old king.Everything has been going good.Branch moved to poppy's pod away from his bunker (he almost cried🥲)And everyone enjoyed branch being king, but poppy hasn't been feeling very good lately.She's been having headaches,mood swings,and has been barfing a lot.Branch forced her to stay in there pod for a little while until they found out what was going on with her.
Poppy: BRANCHHHHH IM FINEEE😒😒😒
Branch: Poppy,something is wrong with you and we're going to figure it out,alright?Until then your staying in bed!
Poppy: UGHHHH
Branch just rolled his eyes and went to to do his king duties.
Like 30 minutes later poppy got a knock at there pod door.She decided to go open it but when she got up she felt like falling over but she controlled herself.She made it to the door and opened it to see her older sister Viva standing there with a worried face.
Poppy: Hey viva..🙂
Viva: Hey pops...Branch told me you weren't feeling well so I decided to come visit you for comfort while he was gone🙂
Poppy: Ughh I love him to death but he's literally trapping me here!😫😫😫
Viva: And he's doing the right thing poppy your sick or something and he just wants to make sure your alright..
Poppy: I guess...
Viva: But I came here to mostly talk to you and ask questions...
Poppy: ok???
Poppy let her inside and they sat down on the living room couch.
Viva: So poppy,branch told me your having, nausea,headaches,mood swings,and dizziness..
Poppy: yeah probably just my girly time😅
Viva: I don't think that's the case poppy...
Poppy: whaaa?....
Viva: Poppy I'm sorry to break it to you but...You might be...
Poppy: Be what?
Viva: pregnant...
Poppy just stared at viva blankly and tried to figure out if she heard her right....
Viva: Earth to poppy ,helloooo???
Poppy then snapped out of it.
Poppy: Ummm what oh umm viva that can't be the case!Theres no way!
Viva: It must be!Have you and branch everrr???
Poppy: everrrr???
Viva: You know what I mean poppy...😑
Poppy: oh..😳
Viva: yeahhh...
Poppy: no why would-
Poppy then had flashbacks😳😏
Poppy: Ohhhhh😳😳😳
Viva: So did youuuu???
Poppy: yes..😳IM SORRY WE JUST FELT SOME TYPE OF WAY AND WE JUST-
Viva: POPPY ITS OKAYYYY😭😭😂😂😂
Poppy: really?
Viva: Yes girl all adults do that!
Poppy: Do you and clay???
Viva: um no just make outs😳😳
(Yes viva and clay are a couple because they live together in the same village and I feel like there love story is like poppy and branches...)
Poppy: Mhm😏
Viva: Look this is about you and branch not me and clay!
Poppy: ok ok 😂.so how do I know that I am pregnant then🤨?
Viva pulled a pregnancy test from her hair and gave it to poppy.
Viva: Now go to the bathroom and the test young lady!😤😂
Poppy: ok..WAIT!
Viva:🤨
Poppy: How do I use it?🫢
Viva: Omg...
Poppy:😂😅
NEXT IS THE TRUTH!!!