The argument

Branch and his brothers Jhon dory/Jd,Clay,and spruce were arguing.
JD:BITTY B WHAT HAS GOTTEN IN TO YOU?!
Branch: STOP CALLING ME THAT STUPID NAME!FOR 20 YEARS ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS FORGET ABOUT THAT NAME!!
JD: Look branch we're sorry,ok?!Can you just take the apology?!!
Branch: YOU LEFT ME WHEN I WAS A BABY!!ALL I HAD WAS GRANDMA AND SHE DIED AND I HAD NO ONE.
JD,Spruce and Clay were in shock.They never knew their grandma died.
Clay: Grandma died?
Branch: Yeah you would've known that if y'all would just think and not leave a baby over a stupid ban!
JD: Look branch were-
Branch: YOU KNOW WHAT?SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS THE SAME MAN THAT SAT IN HIS BUNKER ALL BY HIMSELF AND DIDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS BS!
What branch said broke the brothers.He didn't realize the words that he said were so hurtful until he realized poppy was standing there beside viva and tiny.Poppy looked at branch in shock.She thought he didn't love her or care for her anymore.branch walked up to poppy who had tears in her eyes.
Branch:Poppy please look..I'm so-
Poppy unexpectedly pushed branch away from her and started getting mad at him.
Poppy: YOUR ACTING LIKE I WASNT THE ONE WHO BROUGHT YOU OUT THAT BUNKER BRANCH?!I HELPED YOU GET YOUR COLORS AND GET YOU TO WHERE YOU ARE NOW!!
Branch: Poppy please I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-
Poppy started walking away to a deep and dark forest.Viva looked at poppy and then branch and shook her head disappointed and followed after poppy.Tiny looked back at branch and his brothers sadly and turned away.Branch was so mad he hurt his lover and didn't know how to get her back.
JD: Branch im so-
Branch: Just leave me be!
Branch walked away the opposite direction from Poppy and left upset.