The wedding

Today was poppy and branch's wedding.Trolls from different tribes came family members and people in there village.Branch was standing at the thing where the groom,bride,preacher and bridesmaids would stand at with his brothers and viva,barb,cooper,smidge,guy diamond,biggie mr dunkers on biggies shoulder and tiny diamond on Guy diamonds shoulder.The men including barb were dressed in wedding suits(don't know how to explain it)And the women were dressed in white dresses.Branch was nervous and overthinking." 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 she doesn't come?"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬?""𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘫𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥???"Branch started sweating and breathing heavily.
JD: Are you ok bitty b?
Clay: He's probably nervous???
Branch: What if she doesn't want to marry me anymore..😔
Jd: bro don't think that.She's probably nervous just like you😕
In the room where the bride gets ready poppy was breaking down having a panic attack.
Poppy: OMG OMG OMG!!!
Poppy had some friends that were in the back comforting her.
Blue: Poppy calm down it's going to be okay girl..
Rose: Rightt your just nervous.
Poppy: I'm trying to calm down but I canttt!!!
Viva came back to where the girls were and saw poppy panicking
Viva: Poppy ¿Estás bien?( English:Poppy are you ok?
(Yes poppy and viva speaks Spanish,I think there latinas because Viva is played by a Latina singer so yeah)
Poppy: Viva Estoy tan jodidamente nervioso!!(Viva I'm so freaking nervous!)
Viva: Está bien estar nerviosa(It's ok to be nervous)
Poppy: I know but what if this goes downhill😭😭😭
Viva grabbed poppy's hand and pulled her a little closer
Viva: respira...Y fuera(breath in...and out.)
Poppy:Ok I feel much better now!
Viva: Now Vamos (now come on!)
Viva walked back in the wedding room and stood beside the bridesmaids.The piano started playing and everyone looked at the door.The lights flashed at the door the bride was going to come through.Two male trolls opened it to reveal poppy.She wore something like what she wore at gristle and Bridget's wedding.She had the cloudy skirt except it was more white,her top was silver and her hair was pink that faded into white on the top.Everyone looked at her in awe she looked so beautiful.She started walking slowly towards the stage which made branch shake.She got up there and gave viva her flowers and held hands with branch.The preacher was cloud guy (ofc)
Cloud Guy: We came here today to celebrate the wedding for Queen Poppy and soon to be king Branch...(I'm skipping all that other stuff cause we need to get to the good part😛😛)
Cloud Guy: Miss Queen Poppy..Do you take Grumpy pants...
That made the whole crowd giggle.
Branch just glared at him.
Cloud Guy: My bad buddy..Um anyways do you Take Branch to be your Husband for ever and everrrr...
Poppy: I do!
Cloud Guy: Mr Branch!!
Branch: what?😒😒
That made the crowd burst out laughing.
Cloud Guy:Do you take Miss Poppy to be your Wifey??
Branch: I do🙂
Cloud Guy: I'm bout to cry🥹🥹
Branch:😒
Poppy:😂
Cloud Guy: Ok *sniffs* You may kiss while I go cry in the bathroom if tears 😭.
Poppy then dipped branch and kissed him he kissed back.The while crowd cheered and clapped and cried.Brozone was just breaking down crying.Viva was screaming louder than everyone.
Viva: YAYYY VE MI BEBE!!(YAYY GO MY BABY!
SO LOOK ABOUT PEPPY HE WAS JUST IN A CORNER CRYING ALR..
And I forgot the rings but just imagined they put them in each other alright😀😀

BYEEE BABY GIRLSSSS