- 2

"Yes, Minjeong, you should do definitely get over that doctor. I believe in you. Okay." Minjeong took a deep breath. Muttering words of encouragement to herself before setting off to go to her work.

She walked. Since she left early today, she decided to stop over to a coffee shop first to eat some breakfast and have a sip of the very tasty coffee Minjeong needs at the moment.

"This will do. It's still early so what should I get?" She walked over to the counter and asks the lady.

"Hello." The lady said bowing and giving her a smile.

I should really change my usual routine.

"Hi." Minjeong replied. She looks up at the lists of things she should get and gets back at the lady.

"Yes, I should treat myself." She sighs as she starts to speak.

"Unnie? Jimin-unnie? Unnie! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!!!!"

Jimin groans at the kid who is slapping her and jumping on her bed.

"Unnie!!" Minji continues to jump around Jimin's bed; some pillows are even toppling over.

"What is it? Why are you up so early? It's still 5:20..." she says continuously while trying to stop the overly energetic kid who she manages to grab anyways.

"Ugh. Unnie, let me go. I want to jump." Minji whines.

"Not on my bed, little kid." Jimin said, tapping the head of Minji to comfort her.

"But yours is so fluffy. Look, it's so soft and comfortable!" Minji says as she feels the soft mattress on her hands. Jimin stands up and covers her with the blanket that she used.

"Hey!" She only giggles.

"I'll get ready now. Mom already went out?" She asks. Minji nods while struggling to get the huge cover out of her little self. "And fix my bed when you get out." Jimin adds.

She went downstairs. Going to the kitchen to cook some breakfast but she notice something place on their dinner table. She walks closer to it and finds out their breakfast, already prepared.

"Sorry dear, I had to go early. Here I already cooked some. Just heat it when you wake up."
- Mom

She folds the note again and smiles. She proceeds to reheat the food and calls Minji.

"Minji! Let's eat now."

"Okay! Just wait!" She runs downstairs and sits. Waiting for the food, she arranges their plates, spoons, and forks.

DING

"Okay, the food is here..." Jimin mumbles as she carries it to the table.

Minji quickly grabs a fork and tastes the fried rice. She sighed in relief as her stomach finally had something to eat, she was starving since earlier.

"Calm down. You might choke." Jimin said, pulling a chair to sit down and puts some fried rice to her plate.

And Minji did choke, quickly heading to their fridge to gulp down water.

"I said calm down, didn't I?" Minji glares at her and returns to her seat.

"Minji, don't you think Mom is working too hard? She could resign already. I'm already a doctor; I can help now with the expenses, so why?" Jimin mutters, slowly losing her appetite.