- 12

"I feel bad for doing this to Minjeong, I also want to hangout." Ryujin pouts as the two hides from a bush, away from Minjeong's sight. The girl just got out of her house and Aeri, needing to know if she's really going out pleaded to come here. And here they are, in a situation they couldn't even imagine they would be.

"I want to hangout too, but it will be fun. After this, Minjeong is going to forgive us, Bet on it."

Ryujin snorts, "Yeah, yeah. Like I'd really do."

"Hide!" Aeri shouts and Ryujin lowers herself, peeking at the bush to see Minjeong facing their direction holding out her phone.

"What are you doing?! Text her!" Ryujin mumbles hastily and Aeri struggles getting her phone out.

Minjeong :
where do we meet guys

Aeri :
the ice cream shop, is that all right?

Minjeong :
yeah

The two friends heaved a sigh, watching as Minjeong leaves and walks away. Ryujin comes out from their hiding spot, her arms placed on her waist as she heaved a sigh. "That was close."

"I can't be the only one texting Minjeong, Ryu. She knows the three of us will go."

Ryujin dismisses it, shaking her hand at Aeri. "I know, no worries, this will work."

"Are you contented?" Jimin asks, watching her sister run as she enters the shop.

"Yeah!" Minji says, her eyes widening at the variety of flavors of ice creams. Minji turns to her, with sparkles in her eyes and she pushes her palms together, "Can I please get all the flavors?"

Jimin looks at her in horror, "You're going to be sick. So no."

"What, unnie? Pweeeaase. Pretty please?" Minji pouts and Jimin not having any strength to ignore her sister. She pinches her cheeks before nodding. "But you'll brush your teeth and you'll drink a lot of water, too. Promise?"

"Promise." Minji squeals and Jimin only laughs at the energy her sister has.

Minjeong enters the ice cream shop, looking around to find any vacant seats. Her friends, Aeri and Ryujin asked her if they could hang out today and Minjeong really really wanting to go out ever since agreed to it. Quickly slipping on some loose jeans and a sweatshirt, a pair of sneakers, nothing too fancy or extravagant, opting for something comfortable on this lovely day.

"Huh? Where are they?" She walks around, clutching the sling of her shoulder bag, eyes wandering as she tries to find her friends inside the store. After a couple turns and some rounds, Minjeong gave up, deciding to wait for a while. She tried finding vacant seats but to her dismay, there's none. Not until she hears, "Teacher Kim!"

Minji waves her spoon excitedly, smiling so bright and getting the attention of the customers inside. Minjeong rushes to her to shush her down, and when she did, she saw Jimin sitting across her.

Of course, her sister is here. What did I expect?

Minjeong noticed how Minji momentarily glanced at her sister, and Jimin trying to keep her sister's mouth mum with her eyes. Minjeong looks at them strangely, waving at Minji before looking at Jimin.

And oh, Jimin looks good in casual clothes.

Minjeong could sense that she's drooling. Jimin has her legs crossed, her arm propped up, her cheek resting on it. And the look Jimin is giving to Minjeong isn't any better.